Want more information about this university?
___Vivek___
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I’ve got an offer from uob, and wanted to know if anyone had anyone had any information on the Aitken accommodation, as there’s no pictures on the uni website.
UoB - Engineering and Physical Sciences
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by ___Vivek___)
I’ve got an offer from uob, and wanted to know if anyone had anyone had any information on the Aitken accommodation, as there’s no pictures on the uni website.
Hi there!
As you said, there's very little info on aitken on the uni website due to it just being refurbished. However, I've asked a friend who lived in aitken what he thought of it for you.

"Aitken is great, I had a great time there as I met most of my friends within the first week. The rooms are a good size, plenty of space for all my stuff, and then it also has a really big kitchen space/living area. It's meal plan, which was great for me because it meant I got the flexibility to eat on the go, rather than cooking meals. I'd recommend aitken to anyone looking at birmingham accomodation.- Jacob"

Let me know if you have any more questions,
James
___Vivek___
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Cheers, that gives me some reassurance of considering it.Also, do you know what cooking facilities it has, as the meal plan doesn't cover all meals?
UoB - Engineering and Physical Sciences
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ___Vivek___)
Cheers, that gives me some reassurance of considering it.Also, do you know what cooking facilities it has, as the meal plan doesn't cover all meals?
Hi

Although it's meal plan you'll have access to a kitchen to cook your own meals too!

Thanks
Harry
TuciePucie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Has the refurb happened ?
Izzy King
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi,What are the bathroom facilities like in Aitken? How many people per flat to bathroom etc?Thank you!
Kirbykoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Does anyone have photos of the rooms at Aitken?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (68)
27.53%
No - I have already returned home (27)
10.93%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (51)
20.65%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (26)
10.53%
No - I live at home during term anyway (75)
30.36%

Watched Threads