Heba786
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So we recently had an options assembly and I realized that so far I’ve only picked 5 subjects which are biology, chemistry, physics, history and business. I’m not sure what I should choose for my last option. I don’t want a super pressurizing and difficult subject. Any suggestions??🥺
yourmumgay
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Heba786)
So we recently had an options assembly and I realized that so far I’ve only picked 5 subjects which are biology, chemistry, physics, history and business. I’m not sure what I should choose for my last option. I don’t want a super pressurizing and difficult subject. Any suggestions??🥺
What options do you have left?
ANO-NI-MUS
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You're gonna need both english and math to even qualify to apply to any uni.
999QR
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ANO-NI-MUS)
agree
Last edited by 999QR; 1 week ago
Heba786
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by yourmumgay)
What options do you have left?
I have economics, food and nutrition and psychology
Heba786
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by ANO-NI-MUS)
Those are compulsory in our school
kimsy
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Heba786)
I have economics, food and nutrition and psychology
Econ - Since you've already chosen business and history, I wouldn't really recommend it. The school I go to doesn't allow for both business and econ to be taken together.

Food Nutrition - Sounds interesting, but it really depends on where your interests are.

Psychology - My friends who take psychology are always stressing out because of the amount of content they need to know. The ones who actually get good grades have notes with 2000+ words, so if you're looking for something that's not too difficult, I think you shouldn't take it. But once again, it depends on whether or not you find this subject interesting.
Heba786
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by kimsy)
Econ - Since you've already chosen business and history, I wouldn't really recommend it. The school I go to doesn't allow for both business and econ to be taken together.

Food Nutrition - Sounds interesting, but it really depends on where your interests are.

Psychology - My friends who take psychology are always stressing out because of the amount of content they need to know. The ones who actually get good grades have notes with 2000+ words, so if you're looking for something that's not too difficult, I think you shouldn't take it. But once again, it depends on whether or not you find this subject interesting.
Awh thank you so much💗
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (88)
13.02%
1 (89)
13.17%
2 (86)
12.72%
19.08%
22.19%
19.82%

Watched Threads