The Student Room Group

Gcse helpp!!!!!

I planned on revising for gcse in September but procrastinated for 4 months and now its January 8th and I feel really bad I want to do higher in science but my teacher said no and im on a grade 3.I have my mocks this week and I feel terrible because I haven't revised for it. Im also on a grade 3 for all my other subjects. my aim is 6s can I still achieve this.how much grades do you think I can jump in 4 months.I promise myself to revise 6 hours a day
thanks xx
Reply 1
really do put your heart and soul into it, dont revise all day everyday just have a good attitude and you will be fine
just stop wasting the free time you have everyday. lets say school hours are 8 to 4, 5 just incase.
You now have a good 4 to 5 hours to do literally anything, so its time to start revising.

But remember:
Quality > Quantity

it doesnt matter how many trillion flashcards you made or books you wrote just by making notes, if you cant recollect what you wrote then they are useless..
But for now i'd say get yourself into a habit of 1-2h a day, from 6-8 or something, thats what i did and went from grade 3 in english literature to a grade 7

good luck

you will need it

charlie

Quick Reply

Latest