?
Report 6 months ago
Placeholder
spacebuddy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Record for my son. Hope can give some clues to future applicant from US.
Decision: Pending
Predicted Decision: No idea

Course: Natural Science (Physics)
College: Trinity
Offer conditions: Pending
By what method did you hear (Email/Letter/UCAS/owl): Pending
Where were you when you heard: Pending

Home, EU or International (Country): International (USA)
School Type (Private/State/Grammar/Other): Public
Standardized Tests: ACT 36
SAT II:Math II 800, Physics 800, Chemistry 800
AP Achieved: 5s in US Government, Calculus BC, Statistics, Physics 1, Physics 2, Physics C M, Physics C E&M, Chemistry; 4s in US History, English Language
AP Predictions: 5s in Spanish, English Literature, Bio,European History

Reflection (filled in before)
Strengths: Learn pretty far in math and Physics in local college, got 32 college credit in math and Physics

Weaknesses: Have no idea about UK system

Pre- or At-Interview Admissions Assessment: NSAA, also have no idea, Section 1 choose ABE, left about 6-7 problems. Section 2 only did 2/3.

Interview Assessment: Still no idea. Solved 7/8, and last one by help. but it seems that US high school did problems not as same way as UK, so cannot say good at all, but not bad.

Why did you chose your college? Follow the Issac Newton

What other universities did you apply to? Universities in the US
If you were accepted, what is going to be your Insurance choice? n/a
If you were rejected, which university is benefiting from Cambridge’s huge oversight? n/a

General Comments & Advice for others:

Any official feedback received from your college:
FakeOneTap
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Decision: Winter Pool --> Rejection
Predicted Decision: Rejection
Course: Law
College (original college, plus fishing college if pooled): Fitzwilliam
Offer conditions:
By what method did you hear (Email/Letter/UCAS/owl):
Where were you when you heard:

Optional (but preferable!)
Home, EU or International (Country): EU
School Type (Private/State/Grammar/Other): Private
GCSE Grades: /
AS Subjects & Grades (include UMS if you have it): /
A2 Subjects & Predicted Grades : /
Other Qualifications
IB (with predicted score): 43 - HL: History (7), Physics (7), English LAL (6), Native Language A LAL (7); SL: Economics (7), Mathematics (6)
Other:

Reflection
Strengths:
I think my Personal Statement and reference were both decent.
Weaknesses:

Pre- or At-Interview Admissions Assessment (e.g. NSAA, CSAT, ELAT, ENGAA, BMAT, etc): (include what you think you scored: 1=bad, 10=excellent)
CLT: 6
Interview Assessment: (include what you think you scored: 1=bad, 10=excellent)
First interview: 2, Second interview: 8

Why did you chose your college?
-Is far away enough from the city center for tourists not to be wondering around
-Some modern buildings
-A friend of mine visits it and recommended me to choose it

What other universities did you apply to?
LSE, King's, Edinburgh, Warwick
If you were accepted, what is going to be your Insurance choice?
Warwick
If you were rejected, which university is benefiting from Cambridge’s huge oversight?
LSE
Will edit later
(If you have not received it yet, which is most likely, if you could come back to this post and edit the feedback you receive in it would be most helpful and appreciated)
Last edited by FakeOneTap; 6 months ago
Marcus Brady
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Course: NatSci
College: Kings
Offer conditions (Would be if offer received): A*A*AA
By what method did you hear (Email/Letter/UCAS/owl): I will be hearing via email (I hope)
Where were you when you heard: Anywhere but College!

Home, EU or International (Country): Home
School: State
GCSE Grades: 9988888776A
A2 Subjects & Predicted Grades : A*(Maths) A*(Further Maths) A*(Physics) A*(Chemistry)
Other Qualifications: Cello Grade 8?

Reflection
Strengths:
I think im okay(?) at maths alongside having strong references and a good personal statement
Weaknesses:
I tend to get nervous and make very silly mistakes.

NSAA: 6
Interview Assessment:
First interview: 9
Second interview: 7

• It has the beautiful Kings Chapel
  • It is nicely located
  • Great staff
  • Also good for music!
Imperial, UCL , Manchester and Birmingham
UCL
If you were rejected, which university is benefiting from Cambridge’s huge oversight?
Imperial
I expected the interviews to be super duper stressful, it was stressful waiting for them but when I was actually in them, they were great fun!
Yet to hear so will come back later

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
rqrqwft
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Predicted / Decision: Rejected

Course: Phy NatSci
College (original college, plus fishing college if pooled): Magdalene
Offer conditions:

Home, EU or International (Country): International (Malaysia)
GCSE Grades: 4A+s 4As 2B+s
AS Subjects & Grades (include UMS if you have it):
A2 Subjects & Predicted Grades :
Other Qualifications
IB (with predicted score): 43, 7/7/7 HL
Other:

Reflection
Strengths: Pre-interview assessment Part 1, my predicted score and some parts of the interview

Weaknesses: Everything else hahaha

Pre- or At-Interview Admissions Assessment: 6.7 I think that I nailed Part 1 of the NSAA, but completely flunked Part 2 (I think everyone did) so I have that going against my favour.

Interview Assessment: 4 It was quite bad in the way that he had to guide me through a lot of parts, even some easy ones. A silver lining is that I solved one of the math problems with a creative method [which he was considerably impressed by] but I don't think it's even close to enough to make it up.

Why did you chose your college? Scholarship opportunities - and it looks quite cozy for a college.

What other universities did you apply to? UCL and Edinburgh

Good luck everyone
Last edited by rqrqwft; 6 months ago
A*slacker
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Decision: rejected, then pooled, then rejected from pool
Predicted Decision: I'm not sure, a maybe lol

College: Newnham
Offer conditions:

Home, EU or International: Home
School Type: State School
GCSE Grades: 8888777766
A2 Subjects & Predicted Grades : A*A*A (law, accounting, maths)

Reflection
Strengths: I think I stayed calm mostly and I answered some questions well

Weaknesses: I remember a part in my interview where I started going on about some random thing and couldn't even stop myself so that was a fail. I think my first interview upon reflection wasn't the greatest because I panicked even though I knew the correct answer.

Pre- or At-Interview Admissions Assessment (CLT): ngl I'd rate it a 3

Interview Assessment: 4

Why did you choose your college? Chose it because I felt at home there and I feel like the people who go to Newnham are similar to me in a way. Plus, the college is absolutely stunning and it's near the law faculty.

If you were accepted, what is going to be your Insurance choice? Lancaster/LSE/Aberdeen
If you were rejected, which university is benefiting from Cambridge’s huge oversight? LSE

General Comments & Advice for others: Honestly just be yourself, that's what I did and I don't regret it. The interviewers are there to help you and not to catch you out!

Last edited by A*slacker; 6 months ago
chadwick III
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Predicted Decision: Rejected
Decision: Rejected from pool
Eligible for Adjustment

Course: Maths
College: Caius
Offer conditions:
Method:
Where I was:

Type: Home
School: State
GCSEs: 998888877
A2 subjects: Maths, Further maths, Computer science, Physics
A2 predicteds: A*A*A*A (A in physics)

Reflection
Strengths: Reasonable GCSEs and A2 predictions. Reasonable PS. Not terrible interview at least for half of it. About it really lol.
Weaknesses: Predicteds aren't perfect, PS wasn't perfect, Interview was probably biggest weakness as the second one I simply crumbled in. 3/10 overall.

Why did you choose your college: Looked quite nice and was a big fan of the en-suite rooms available to all lol
What other universities did you apply to: Imperial, Edinburgh, Manchester, Leeds
I'd probably pick Edinburgh as firm and Manchester as insurance, though I'd be going to Edinburgh certainly. Not predicting an Imperial offer due to an abysmal MAT but even if I were to get one I'm not sure how keen I am on them anyway.
Last edited by chadwick III; 6 months ago
Swammer940522
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago

Course: HSPS
College (original college, plus fishing college if pooled): St Johns
Offer conditions:
By what method did you hear (Email/Letter/UCAS/owl): preferably never

Home, EU or International (Country): home
School Type (Private/State/Grammar/Other): private for 6th form, state comp until then
GCSE Grades: 10x9, A*
A2 Predictions: ***
Other Qualifications
IB (with predicted score):
Other:

Reflection
Strengths: GCSE grades, scored well on mock AHAA (but not sure about real thing), 3rd interview

Weaknesses: 1st/2nd interviews and part 1 of AHAA. Basically everything that matters lol

Pre- or At-Interview Admissions Assessment (e.g. NSAA, CSAT, ELAT, ENGAA, BMAT, etc): (include what you think you scored: 1=bad, 10=excellent) 5

Interview Assessment: (include what you think you scored: 1=bad, 10=excellent) 4

Why did you chose your college? big so I can meet lots of people with different life experiences/cultures etc (typical hsps )

What other universities did you apply to? Warwick, Bath, Nottingham, Exeter (for French and politics)
If you were accepted, what is going to be your Insurance choice? Bath or Nottingham
Warwick or Bath
General Comments & Advice for others: perform well on the day. Don’t stress yourself out too much

danger_mouse_
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Decision:

College (original college, plus fishing college if pooled): St John’s
Offer conditions: Would be A*AA if given

School Type (Private/State/Grammar/Other): State
GCSE Grades: 88888A6665
A Level grades achieved: A (maths)
A2 Predicted Grades : A*A*A (bio, psych, further maths respectively)
Other Qualifications: Predicted A in EPQ

Reflection
Strengths: My choice of A Levels being quite science-y could be either a strength or a weakness, eg they could be like why tf did she apply for law?
Law-based EPQ in an interesting topic (not that they asked me about it )
Even though my GCSE grades are mediocre (in Cambridge terms- in the grand scheme of things they’re good) I did go to a failing state school for them so ?? Maybe they’ll take that into account idk how it works.

Weaknesses: INTERVIEW, now looking back on it, I’m kicking myself for some of those answers, why did I say those things haha.

Pre- or At-Interview Admissions Assessment (e.g. NSAA, CSAT, ELAT, ENGAA, BMAT, etc): (include what you think you scored: 1=bad, 10=excellent)
6-7?? Maybe?? Idk it didn’t go too badly and the question I did I already knew a bit of background info on so that helped in finishing things to write about. I don’t know what makes a good CLT answer because the marking criteria is a bit vague and predictable tbh (good structure, well explained points etc)

2 interviews I honestly couldn’t tell you how I think they went, first one was OK, second one was horrible lol
Why did you chose your college? Beautiful, old, amazing accommodation and great facilities etc

What other universities did you apply to? Nottingham, Bristol, Exeter, Cardiff
If you were accepted, what is going to be your Insurance choice? Nottingham
If you were rejected, which university is benefiting from Cambridge’s huge oversight? Nottingham
(But I’m already taking a gap year so I might reapply because I kind of regret not applying to UCL or others, I played it kind of safe for my other unis bar Cambridge- maybe also reapply to Cambridge although I’m not sure I wanna go through the whole process again.

(If you have not received it yet, which is most likely, if you could come back to this post and edit the feedback you receive in it would be most helpful and appreciated)
Last edited by danger_mouse_; 6 months ago
Sciencenerd101
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Prediction: rejection all the way (I'd be more surprised if they gave me an offer tbh)
Actual decision:

Course: Biological Natural Sciences
College: Christ's
Offer conditions: er there's not going to be any

Home, EU or International: Home
School Type: State
GCSE Grades: 9999988887A
A2 Subjects & Predicted Grades: Biology, chemistry, maths (prediction A*A*A*)
Other Qualifications: Bronze DofE :lol: oh and EPQ how could I forget...
Other: did some WEX in a lab

Reflection
Strengths: I think my GCSEs are pretty good. Think I had a strong personal statement. The first interview.
Weaknesses: The NSAA (what an abomination) and 2nd interview
Pre- or At-Interview Admissions Assessment: NSAA- it feels like such a long time ago now! I'd say average out to 4/5/6 out of 10- think section 1 was alright but I right royally messed up section 2
Honestly thought my chances of even getting and interview were blown after the test.

Interview Assessment: 1st one- maybe 7/10? I felt I knew what to say and wasn't just chatting nonsense and although I got things wrong, I came out of it smiling. 2nd one- ngl a solid 4/10 at most? I was holding back tears to be honest with you. The biology was a stupid "Oxbridge question" and the maths was stats so a bit better but still kind of appalling.

Beautiful builidings, not too far out, they have a pool, they have a cat, the people were lovely, you can WALK ON THE GRASS in fellows' garden.
What other universities did you apply to? Exeter, Bristol, Durham, St Andrews (haven't heard anything from St A or Durham)
If you were accepted, what is going to be your Insurance choice? Depending on the outcome from the other two probably St Andrews or Bristol
If you were rejected, which university is benefiting from Cambridge’s huge oversight? Hopefully St Andrews or Durham

Practise all the questions out there for your admissions test but make sure you do it in timed conditions! Also plan before hand how long to spend on each section for the MCQs because I messed up my timings and had to guess loads of the maths.

For interviews, say what you're thinking but don't just keep blathering on because they might have some hints to give you. Oh and try not to cry is probably a good idea to. But if you do, oh well. Nothing wrong with crying.

Also don't worry about failing your nan, she'll be proud of you and brag about her daughter to her friends no matter what.

Miurx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Course: Engineering
College (original college, plus fishing college if pooled): Jesus (applied to)
Offer conditions:

GCSE Grades: 777777766 & Distinction
A2 Subjects & Predicted Grades : A*A*D*D* (I do a BTEC w 2 a levels)
Other Qualifications: btec aviation studies, silver dofe
Other:

Reflection
Strengths: poor background, home life, high school etc. a ton of super-curricular activities. cambridge summer school.

Weaknesses: only have 2 a levels & college doesn't have a good record of sending people to oxbridge

Pre- or At-Interview Admissions Assessment (e.g. NSAA, CSAT, ELAT, ENGAA, BMAT, etc): ENGAA around a 4.5 ahah it was tough

Interview Assessment: (include what you think you scored: 1=bad, 10=excellent): I saw the guy's sheet actually and in my worse interview he gave a 6.5.

Why did you chose your college? It accepted applications from BTEC students and was pretty.

What other universities did you apply to? Durham, Manchester, Bath, Bristol
If you were accepted, what is going to be your Insurance choice? Durham
If you were rejected, which university is benefiting from Cambridge’s huge oversight? Again, durham.

General Comments & Advice for others: Don't panic like I did.

Last edited by Miurx; 6 months ago
MrXtra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Predicted decisions: Rejected

Course: Geography

College: Robinson
Offer conditions: pending
By what method did you hear (Email/Letter/UCAS/owl): pending
Where were you when you heard: probably at school, pending.

Home applicant

GCSE Grades: 877764444C

AS Subjects & Grades (include UMS if you have it): None.

A2 Subjects & Predicted Grades : A*A*A English Literature (A), Sociology and Geography of course (A*A*)

Other Qualifications: None

Other: None

Reflection
Strengths: My personal statement was described by the Director of Studies as “a pleasure to read”. I answered questions by taking Marxist, Feminist and New Right approaches to what was being asked and she said she had never seen interviewees take this approach before and looked impressed. My reference was very good. My current sixth form college has good links with Cambridge. My predicted grades exceed the A*AA requirement.

Weaknesses: My GCSEs are not up to Oxbridge standard which hinders my chance of an offer, however I went to an inner city state school that generally has low GCSE standards of English and Maths. My second interview was really bad, I felt I didn’t have enough knowledge to answer the questions and I was stuttering as a result of panicking. I tried to turn it around and ask questions to the interviewer.

Pre- or At-Interview Admissions Assessment: GAA, pre interview. Not too bad, not too good. It got me an interview though!

Interview Assessment: (include what you think you scored: 1=bad, 10=excellent) 6, good first interview really bad second

I honestly don’t care about the assigned college. I was considering an open application but my Oxbridge supervisor said no. Then I did **that** and looked at application stats and realised that my college has low applicants and is a pooling college. However, I got there and loved the chilled vibe and people there were great.

Durham, Newcastle, Leeds and York

Durham

Durham or Leeds

Not sure if I have anything useful to say, except that there is nothing you can do to prep for Geography. I’m just preparing for a rejection now!

(If you have not received it yet, which is most likely, if you could come back to this post and edit the feedback you receive in it would be most helpful and appreciated) - Pending
ameliabw1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Decision: ACCEPTED YES BOIS

Course: Natural Sciences (physical)
College: Christ’s
Offer conditions: don’t know yet
By what method did you hear: email
Where were you when you heard: breaktime at college (sixth form)

Home, EU or International: Home (England)
School Type: State
GCSE Grades: 999999A*A*A*A
AS Subjects & Grades: None
A2 Predictions: A*A*A*A* (maths, further maths, physics, chemistry)
Other Qualifications: none (grade 5 piano lol?)

Reflection
Strengths: very dubious that any of this came across to admissions, but I feel that I’m really good at asking (hopefully intelligent) questions to teachers when I’m learning things. perserverance (hopefully this came across in interview! definitely took me a long time to solve the problems haha)

Weaknesses: don’t work hard enough. Feel like I should’ve done some general revision for my interviews, but I didn’t, just practiced hard questions. sometimes worry that I don’t have that “spark of genius”. NSAA did not go as well as hoped especially section 2.

Pre- or At-Interview Admissions Assessment:
NSAA, probably scored 30-40% which is very disappointing because I was getting consistent 50-60% and one 80%!

Interview Assessment:
probably scored a 6. First one went better. Just felt a little slow and that the interviews had to help me a lot - I know that’s supposedly the point, but they helped me a LOT.

Christ’s is just so beautiful. It has the perfect location and perfect size. I love the vibe. I just could REALLY picture myself there.

What other universities did you apply to? UCL, Durham, Exeter, Nottingham
If you were accepted, what is going to be your Insurance choice? UCL or Exeter
If you were rejected, which university is benefiting from Cambridge’s huge oversight? UCL probably

General Comments & Advice for others: Use isaacphysics! regularly! and a lot!
Last edited by ameliabw1; 6 months ago
Ghost37
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Decision: Rejected from Pool

Course: Geography
College (original college, plus fishing college if pooled): Selwyn
Offer conditions:

GCSE Grades: 1x9 7x8 2x7
AS Subjects
Last edited by Ghost37; 6 months ago
Fozzie02
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Predicted Decision: Rejected or Rejected from pool
Decision: pending

Course: Economics
College (original college, plus fishing college if pooled): St John's (original)
Offer conditions:

GCSE Grades: 999998A*A*A*A*
AS Subjects & Grades (include UMS if you have it): N/A
A2 Subjects & Predicted Grades : Maths, FM, Physics, Economics (Predicted A*A*A*A*)
Other Qualifications: A in OCR Add Maths FSMQ
Other:

Reflection
Strengths: ECAA, UCAS reference and personal statement, general interview

Weaknesses: subject interview

Pre- or At-Interview Admissions Assessment (e.g. NSAA, CSAT, ELAT, ENGAA, BMAT, etc): (include what you think you scored: 1=bad, 10=excellent): 8, maths sections went quite well and managed to get through all questions perhaps a few mistakes, essay section was decent as well and had a lot to write

General interview: 8. Vibed well with professors, asked a few qs about personal statement and, whilst questions were challenging, I had time to think and respond and even made them chuckle at the end with a mention of University Challenge which the PhD student interviewer took part in

Subject interview: 4. Clearly good cop, bad cop. They asked me 4 topics of questions, and things got worse when it became bad cop, even worse cop :/ . Were quite intimidating and snapped at me when I misunderstood a question which surprised me. Not very hopeful after finding out that the general interview doesn't count for much and the subject interview is far more important

Why did you chose your college? Deputy head recommended either Peterhouse or John's, I searched up both and John's looked amazing so I went with it

What other universities did you apply to? LSE, UCL, KCL, Queen Mary's
If you were accepted, what is going to be your Insurance choice? LSE (if I get an offer!)
If you were rejected, which university is benefiting from Cambridge’s huge oversight? LSE (if I get an offer!)

General Comments & Advice for others: don't ovethink your interviews and waste your Christmas holidays worrying about outcomes. Avoid the "Oh, I could've answered with this... oh, that didn't sound right to me" after the interview. It's alright to feel dejected or down after screwing stuff up, remember that this isnt the end of your academic career and there are still other options and plenty of other amazing unis who want you. I won't be cheesy, but seriously you will be so much better prepared for your A levels (I am so much better at A level econ now and this has made revision so much easier). Also apply for a college and course you like, you'll speak naturally and speaking from your own conscience rather than a script will impress the interviewers because they are academics who can tell the difference.

Pheebseastwell
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Decision: Rejected

Course: HSPS
College (original college, plus fishing college if pooled): Jesus
Offer conditions: N/A
By what method did you hear (Email/Letter/UCAS/owl): Email
Where were you when you heard: School

School Type (Private/State/Grammar/Other): Grammar
GCSE Grades: 99998887776
A2 Predictions: A*AA (and A in EPQ)
Other Qualifications
Other:

Reflection
Strengths: I thought my personal statement was quite good.

Weaknesses: My interviews weren't very good, knew then that I probably wasn't going to get in

Pre- or At-Interview Admissions Assessment (e.g. NSAA, CSAT, ELAT, ENGAA, BMAT, etc): (include what you think you scored: 1=bad, 10=excellent): 7

Why did you chose your college? It was just the one I felt I could really see myself studying at. Plus it had big grounds which I quite liked, I found some of the smaller ones a bit claustrophobic.

What other universities did you apply to? Warwick, Bristol, Exeter and Loughborough
If you were accepted, what is going to be your Insurance choice? Warwick
If you were rejected, which university is benefiting from Cambridge’s huge oversight? Warwick

Good luck to everyone!!!!
Last edited by Pheebseastwell; 6 months ago
Anon_5678
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
DECISION = ACCEPTED WHAT ON EARTH?????!!!!

Prediction: Rejected from pool

Course: PBS
College (original college, plus fishing college if pooled): King’s
Offer conditions: A*AA in any order
Where were you when you heard: 15:26 in my sixth form common room after school

GCSE Grades: 9999888877A
A2 Subjects & Predicted Grades: Biology (A*) Chemistry (A) Psychology (A*)
Other Qualifications EPQ (A* predicted)

Reflection
Strengths: Admissions test essay, personal statement, Reference

Weaknesses: Interview, TSA section 1, Chemistry predicted grade, GCSE maths (8 but they probs prefer 9s)

Pre- or At-Interview Admissions Assessment (e.g. NSAA, CSAT, ELAT, ENGAA, BMAT, etc): (include what you think you scored: 1=bad, 10=excellent) PBSAA 5 (3ish on section 1 and 8ish on the essay)

2 it was horrible especially my pre-reading material
Beautiful, central, extroverted (word of mouth) and not too pushy

Bath, UCL, Kings College London, Nottingham
Nottingham (psychology with cognitive neuroscience)
Bath
Last edited by Anon_5678; 6 months ago
Student230402
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Last edited by Student230402; 6 months ago
FredLek
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Decision: Offer
Predicted Decision: Not sure

Course: Economics
College (original college, plus fishing college if pooled): Fitzwilliam
Offer conditions: Idk yet, not contained in the email
Home
Home, EU or International (Country): International
School Type (Private/State/Grammar/Other):
GCSE Grades: Private
AS Subjects & Grades (include UMS if you have it): AA
A2 Achieved: A*A*A*A
EPQ :A*

Reflection
Strengths: Interview, personal statement, grades

Weaknessesntrance exam (ECAA)

Pre- or At-Interview Admissions Assessment (e.g. NSAA, CSAT, ELAT, ENGAA, BMAT, etc): (include what you think you scored: 1=bad, 10=excellent) 5

What other universities did you apply to? LSE,UCL
If you were accepted, what is going to be your Insurance choice? LSE

I am a gap year student, so don’t give up if you are rejected in 13, if you genuinely love the subject and think studying at Cambridge is for the best of your academic interest.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (196)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.57%
I still don't know (100)
17.04%

Watched Threads