Turn on thread page Beta

Ex-Boyfriend's Necklace watch

• View Poll Results: What would you do with an ex-boyfriend (turned *******), necklace?
    Keep it
    47.88%
    Burn it
    10.30%
    Cast a vodoo spell on it
    16.36%
    Return it to him
    32.73%
    Re-gift it
    9.70%

ReputationRep:
    I have my exs promise ring. I can't bring myself to get rid of it. It still means something to me, and I know it does to her too. Meh.

well i suppose you could keep the necklace for as long as you still have feeling for him as its the last thing of his you'll be able to have. if you have no feelings left for him then either give it back or get rid of it, its up to you. if you had the slightest bit of forgiveness there you should give it back but if he's done something so unforgivable then get rid of it another way.

ReputationRep:
    Sell it on ebay.

ReputationRep:
    I'd keep it if I liked it!

ReputationRep:
    I say keep it, purely because he gave it to you as a present- surely it now belongs to you and not him?

ReputationRep:
    sell it. don't give it him back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smoobla)
    I don't like it because he gave it to me, only because it's enormous and soft to squeeze! I think I'll have to throw it away, but it's so difficult!
    Doesn't matter..
    The way I see it.. If you like the thing and it's not a source of unnessesary pain.. then keep it!

ReputationRep:
    Bin it, send it back or just lock it away forever

Just do whatever, if it makes you unhappy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.