Invigilator false complained against me. Watch

Suriyaroshan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey
I had a practical examination. After i took the paper and sat on my place the staff came behind me and took some paper below the bench and claimed it that it was my paper and indulged in malpractice. Then he forcefully made me to sign the malpractice form and send me outside the lab. Now my results have been and have to write the entire subjects of the semester as an arrear paper. What should i do now ? Can i file a complain and ask them for a enquiry ? I have all the proof that the paper wasn't mine. I didn't even write anything on my answer paper i.e didn't even write my name.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Suriyaroshan)
Hey
I had a practical examination. After i took the paper and sat on my place the staff came behind me and took some paper below the bench and claimed it that it was my paper and indulged in malpractice. Then he forcefully made me to sign the malpractice form and send me outside the lab. Now my results have been and have to write the entire subjects of the semester as an arrear paper. What should i do now ? Can i file a complain and ask them for a enquiry ? I have all the proof that the paper wasn't mine. I didn't even write anything on my answer paper i.e didn't even write my name.
Yes open an official complaint against them either to the department or the uni.
Why on earth would you sign the malpractice form?
All sounds very unlikely so your evidence will need to be clear and strong.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (51)
36.43%
I really love the subject (37)
26.43%
I don't know what else to do (19)
13.57%
I can't get a job (8)
5.71%
My parents want me to (3)
2.14%
I don't know... I just do (22)
15.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise