BWilso
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has applied to DMU for diagnostic radiography for this year? If so, have you heard anything back yet? I'm doing an access course and my application was only sent last week but have received an interview offer from Suffolk which I also applied to. Hoping to receive one from DMU as it would be my first choice.

Bethan
khushx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi can i ask what access course you are doing please? and which college? I am unsure which course may be applicable as there are a lot of access courses. Thanks, you're reply will be a huge help to me! (:
BWilso
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by khushx)
Hi can i ask what access course you are doing please? and which college? I am unsure which course may be applicable as there are a lot of access courses. Thanks, you're reply will be a huge help to me! (:
Hi,

I’m doing science with Central College for Education which is online. If you’re unsure about whether an access will be accepted by a university you can email them to check.
Em.hollinsworth
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi. I'm looking into an access course with distancelearningcentre.com there's a specific access course for radiography. I have email Suffolk uni to see if this would be accepted/recognised. I have looked into access to science at Colchester and Ipswich college but recently found out I would not get much help with bills or childcare. My husband works full time and son is 15 months old. I am doing 2 days shadowing radiographerscat the local hospital to gain knowledge and look good for uni application when I get round to hopefully starting university September 2021. Good luck with yours.
Emilyanneterry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BWilso)
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has applied to DMU for diagnostic radiography for this year? If so, have you heard anything back yet? I'm doing an access course and my application was only sent last week but have received an interview offer from Suffolk which I also applied to. Hoping to receive one from DMU as it would be my first choice.

Bethan
Hi did you here from DMU yet? I'm currently taking an access to HE in science course. I received an invite for a skype interview from DMU...it's tomorrow...eeep!
BWilso
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Emilyanneterry)
Hi did you here from DMU yet? I'm currently taking an access to HE in science course. I received an invite for a skype interview from DMU...it's tomorrow...eeep!
Hey, well done on getting an interview! I still haven’t heard from them yet, I’ve seen that quite a few others have now so I’m hoping I will soon. Good luck with yours!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (357)
66.73%
No (178)
33.27%

Watched Threads