what gucci watch model is this? Watch

yaaaas
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi
I thrifted this in a charity shop. Is this genuine gucci? can you help me find the exact model? not planning on selling on but would like to know what I bought lol. One of the gems is missing and well used but maybe some of you will be able to recognise it ?

ps. i personally am not convinced it's not fake but it was so cheap I honestly don't mind, just wondering
Name:  81624700_683848558889833_5268678756150542336_n.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  73.6 KBName:  82220002_572298790016856_8125735776483803136_n.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  88.2 KB
Last edited by yaaaas; 1 week ago
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Probably an imported fake with fifteen rhinestone gemstones.
I've never seen a gucci watch like that but have seen a couple of similar designs on cartiers and piagets.
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Probably an imported fake with fifteen rhinestone gemstones.
I've never seen a gucci watch like that but have seen a couple of similar designs on cartiers and piagets.
My first thought as well, doesn't put me in mind of Gucci design overall, it does however look more what I'd expect from Cartier.

I would guess Gucci watches aren't terribly expensive, more designer rather than prestige.

Nice enough looking watch anyway, shouldn't be hard to replace the stone.
Last edited by StriderHort; 1 week ago
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I had a wee look, Gucci do a pretty large range of bracelet style watches roughly that shape, but v different design choices, far cleaner. They seem to universally have round bezels, not oval.

Last edited by StriderHort; 1 week ago
yaaaas
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
Yeah I had a wee look, Gucci do a pretty large range of bracelet style watches roughly that shape, but v different design choices, far cleaner. They seem to universally have round bezels, not oval.

Thanks a lot! I thought it wasn't going to be actual gucci but worth a shot hahah
still nice enough to wear occasionally so who cares, will have to do until i can afford a real one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (90)
13.06%
1 (89)
12.92%
2 (89)
12.92%
18.87%
22.35%
19.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed