Turn on thread page Beta

is it unhealthy to drink drinks like relentless and red bull on a daily basis? watch

ReputationRep:
    Used to drink 2 cans of relentless everyday at work......

Have cut back drastically now though - and feel much better for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.alexa.x.)
    Red Bull <33
    Its funny how it doesn't even taste that nice but is really really addictive...
    Thats odd, I dont find it addictive, but I absolutely love the taste! I wish there was a soft drink out there without all the stuff inside :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesboss)
    well....what do you reckon? if you have like a can, maybe 2 a day
    dumb question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Desperate Prayer)
    Thats odd, I dont find it addictive, but I absolutely love the taste! I wish there was a soft drink out there without all the stuff inside :rolleyes:
    :ditto:

Irn-Bru? That's a similar kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)

Irn-Bru? That's a similar kind of thing.
    Nah, doesnt taste anything like it to me. I really think red bull is delicious
    Tizer is similar to it as raspberries are to strawberries, but its all I got to satiate my thirst

ReputationRep:
    relentless is the devils concoction, i've known people who drank it nearly everyday then stopped and started feeling really ill. i've drank it once and i think its disgusting tbh

ReputationRep:
    I think so, yes.

They're full of caffiene and sugar.

I LOVE relentless energy drink. It's one of the best things in my life atm. I have 1-2 cans a day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IcEmAn911)
    yes because all soft drinks including redbull and relentless contain a lot of crap which isn't at all good for the human body.

water is what you should be drinking and nothing else.

Although I disagree with nothing else - milk, juices..

ReputationRep:
    I lived on energy drinks in my 3rd year in college. Then moved on to coffee (because it was free) when I was on my gap year working.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    When I went to London and had to stay up all night I had 4 Rockstars and 4 Red Bulls, I thought my head was gonna explode...
    lol

You get rep for making me chuckle.

ReputationRep:
    depends how tolerant you are to caffeine. i had a panic attack after a bender (coke, speed, weed, 6 red bulls), after that i became really intolerant to caffeine, if i have a red bull after like 6pm it's a total hassle trying to sleep ! one in the morning does the ticket for me though, since it takes me like 6 hours to fully wake up in the morning if i don't give my body a helping hand

ReputationRep:
    I used to have them for breakfast before rowing if i had a bad hangover, loldont really have them now though

ReputationRep:
    Nah, it's like heroin. You get a great buzz first time, but you end up depending on it to be able to function = not good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    Each can contains almost 200% your daily allowance of vitamins I believe. They're not good for you.
    what?
    which vitamins?
    Most vitmains you're fine to have 200% of.

E.G. if it's 200% of vitamin B12, you're fine.
    Hell if it's 2000% of B12 I doubt you'd have a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Relentless is disgusting...as is red bull...

I drink Rockstar because it tastes nice..not to give me an energy boost..

ReputationRep:
    I probably have about six coffees a day and they're strong you could stand a spoon in it. LOL. I also have a litre bottle of Red Bull while at college + cola on occassion.
    I have no trouble sleeping at all. I don't drink so use that as my saving grace ha ha

ReputationRep:
    I always found red bull doesn't affect me! And why do most nightclubs stink of Relentless?

ReputationRep:
    my son drinks 2 aday yhe big cans, should i be worried?

ReputationRep:
    They're bad for kidneys and liver. Potentially damaging and toxic.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.