LN05
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I’ve done 1.1 end of topic test for business studies and found that I lacked exam technique, especially for questions which ask to “explain” (3 marks)

I’ve achieved 3/3 for some of them, but the others only 1 and I would like to know how to structure my answer to gain full marks.
Hritik Morarji
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
so what you need to do is make your brief point so an example would be where do ideas come from to create something new in the business.then you make a point saying that ideas come from different people like your employees or your co workers.Then you explain that this leads to them telling you a idea that then develops a new way of earning more profit.then u further explain it by saying that this is is a positive and also show a negative.Once you do that you will gain your 3 marker and this is as simple s answering a question 4 in you English language paper you make a clear point then add evidence and embed it further with techniques and also talk about effect on us and reader and then link it back to the question.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (96)
28.24%
No - I have already returned home (44)
12.94%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (65)
19.12%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (34)
10%
No - I live at home during term anyway (101)
29.71%

Watched Threads