Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So last night and the night I spent in my uni town to meet next-year's landlady to pick up my keys, and spent the nights at a friend's in her bed.
    Well she came on to me in her sleep and that lead to us doing some things like mutual masturbation etc etc. Afterwards she was all like "ah I so disorientated can you turn the light on please" so I did. Now that woke her up and she said "why is the light on? I had the wierdest dream"
    Well I explained that it wasn't a dream.

Now, if she was asleep, then she can't have consented right? Meaning that what I have done is very wrong. But is it OK if I didn't realise that she was asleep?

Also, turns out she's sleeping with my best friend. I knew that that had happened once a few months ago, but I had no idea it was a habitual thing. For a while I was worried he wouldn't be allright with what had happened, but he just found it hilarious. And actually, I'm laughing my head off about it too.

:confused: :lol:

well how has she reacted since?

ReputationRep:
    so what exactly are you looking for us to say? if everyone thinks its funny, and no one has a problem with it, and you didnt realise she was asleep, then no, i guess you havent done anything wrong

but why were you sleeping with her in her bed in the first place?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    This thread is bizarre...

ReputationRep:
    Woah, this is heavy. Go ask Jeremy Kyle.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm glad you think so too emilina. She's been a bit wierd since, but that's only because she just went and slept with her two best friends. Afterwards we were on the phone to our friend and we took in turns to make her feel awkward. I'd be a bit wierd afterwards myself.

I was only sleeping in her bed in order not to have to sleep rough, which I'm normally comfortable with, only not this time because my sister was with me in town.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.