The Student Room Group

A level RS ? Opinions please

So I am debating weather to do a level RS. Quick context (bio,psychology, Re) want to do zoology or biology at uni or something like that. But I’m going to one of the best colleges in England ( or so they say) but the A-A* rate is very low compared to other subjects (20%) and to go to the unis I want I need that A atleast. At gcse I’m hoping to get a 9 and haven’t not got one in any mock. Is it too hard?
Reply 1
If you want to study something like zoology, is re your best choice? Another science/science-related subject might be more beneficial - geography could be quite useful or maybe maths. Check the entry requirements for any courses you're considering, because some may require biology and one other science
re grade boundaries are known for being really high, and it is a tough subject- lot of my friends do it and they all find certain aspects of it difficult. content will likely vary between exam boards though.
Reply 3
i picked re a level partially on the basis that the gcse was so easy. (aqa for both). but the a level is way harder (year 13 particularly) and has a lot of content, so only pick it if you really enjoy it.

Quick Reply

Latest