The Student Room Group

BTEC Applied Science - Unit 1 Principles and Applications of Science January 2020

Hello everyone! Who else is preparing for the Unit 1 Principles and Applications of Science exam? Feel free to discuss how you are preparing for the exam, predications of what will come up on the exam, and please share any revision resources that might help. The exam dates for Biology, Chemistry, and Physics are below:
Unit 1 Biology: 14/01/2020 PM Unit 1 Chemistry: 15/01/2020 AM Unit 1 Physics: 15/01/2020 PM

Scroll to see replies

Original post by James1908
Hello everyone! Who else is preparing for the Unit 1 Principles and Applications of Science exam? Feel free to discuss how you are preparing for the exam, predications of what will come up on the exam, and please share any revision resources that might help. The exam dates for Biology, Chemistry, and Physics are below:
Unit 1 Biology: 14/01/2020 PM Unit 1 Chemistry: 15/01/2020 AM Unit 1 Physics: 15/01/2020 PM

I've added this to our big list :smile: Good luck with your exams, you feeling ready for them?
Reply 2
Original post by Evil Homer
I've added this to our big list :smile: Good luck with your exams, you feeling ready for them?

Thanks for adding it :smile:. I have revised quite a lot of biology, I still need to do more revision for chemistry, and physics.
im struggling to revise its a lot of new content to take in

Hi what are your exact timings
Original post by StReSsEdOuT__
im struggling to revise its a lot of new content to take in

What are your exact exam timings
Reply 6
Original post by Kueno Oscar
Hi what are your exact timings

Biology is in the afternoon on the 14th January. Chemistry is in the morning on the 15th January. Physics is in the afternoon on the 15th January.
Biology is in the afternoon on the 14th January. Chemistry is in the morning on the 15th January. Physics is in the afternoon on the 15th January.

Yh I know I meant your exact timings like what time exactly
What are your exact exam timings

biology at 9 am
chemistry at 9 am
physics at 1 pm
any body got any predictions as to what is coming up in all the exams?
Original post by iam.potassiumoK
any body got any predictions as to what is coming up in all the exams?

Will you reconsider private message me if interested .

no thankyou.
Hi anyone got any predictions?
Reply 13
Any predictions peeps
No predictions
Original post by __.ak8
Any predictions peeps

Message me on private

Inbox me
Original post by Unknownballer
Inbox me

I did why ?
You replied to __ak.8 to message you on private.
Do you know what’s coming up
Original post by Unknownballer
You replied to __ak.8 to message you on private.
Do you know what’s coming up

I messaged you on private answer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending