The Student Room Group

BTEC Applied Science - Unit 1 Principles and Applications of Science January 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kaliningrad 54
Could you tell me about physics and bio if there is more thanks hope the exam went well for you

I have a book that’s really good for applied science and it’s helped me so much you can get it on Amazon if you have prime connected to it it will come next day if not it will take a few days it’s better to have the book in front of you so you have access all the time 2AEE45DC-CA28-41E3-8621-035CF9EF8905.jpg
Thanks I have this book too but the text book is good to but boring lol that's why the revision guide is better cause it's colourful. What units will you be doing now
Original post by Kaliningrad 54
Thanks I have this book too but the text book is good to but boring lol that's why the revision guide is better cause it's colourful. What units will you be doing now

At the moment I’m doing unit 5 in case we have exams in summer we can at least be prepared thier is no point using the textbook at all it’s completely an old version half of the stuff we do now is not even in there
So I just have to cram the text book and go through YouTube videos on it and do some exam questions?
cell membrane controls entry and exit of substances
Original post by Salma1723
At the moment I’m doing unit 5 in case we have exams in summer we can at least be prepared thier is no point using the textbook at all it’s completely an old version half of the stuff we do now is not even in there

Salma mate I know we don’t know eachother but I’m in need of your assistance. I have the physics paper tomorrow and I’m ******** bricks. Please help :frown::frown::frown:
Original post by Hayden_PFC
Salma mate I know we don’t know eachother but I’m in need of your assistance. I have the physics paper tomorrow and I’m ******** bricks. Please help :frown::frown::frown:

This is all I have that can help you good luck
anyone know the questions for the 2021 pearson edexcel chem and physics papers please?
Original post by Salma1723
n biology synapses and atherosclerosis the explains of how they function and work chemistry working out relative masses and amount of substance :the mole calculating reacting masses and gas volumes and calculations in aqueous solution in physics interpreting wave graphs and optical fibres and endoscop

Hi could you please tell me more about what you remember in the physics and chem papers please? i have my exams next week and im super nervous
Original post by 23jooi
Hi could you please tell me more about what you remember in the physics and chem papers please? i have my exams next week and im super nervous

I haven’t done it yet I was just telling the topics that were coming up
Oh i thought these were the questions coming up, so how do you know that these topics will come up i mean the calculations in aqueous solution seems highly unlikely plus these are a lot of calculator questions for the chem one
Original post by Hayden_PFC

As I helped you I have the physics paper next Thursday and I really don’t want to fail could you please help me it’s unit 3 thank you so much
Original post by Kueno Oscar
In a few days I just wanna see the structure I would genuinely appreciate it if you have it x

Hiya I hope u received a distiction. I would really appreciate if you could send me a copy of your assignment. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending