Emergency UCAS help for Chemical Engineering Foundation Year at Man Uni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch
Ruhab Dabeer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Read Carefully,

I want to do Chemical Engineering in Foundation Year in Man Uni. I emailed them and my predicted grades BBC and this email they give to me

Thank you for your application and interest in our Chem Eng with an Integrated Foundation Year Programme.

If you could provide copies of your qualifications to date we may be in a position to make you a Conditional/Unconditional Offer for the Foundation Year.

In order to deal with your applications in a timely manner we must ask you to respond to this email within 2 weeks. If we do not hear from you we will assume you are no longer interested and we will not proceed further with your application. The deadline for response is 10/01/2020.

*Please reply to this email directly to maintain the communication trail*

In the meantime, please click on the following link for further details of your chosen course.

http://www.foundationstudies.se.manc...coursedetails/

Kind regards

Mr Babor Kuraishe

Administrator

I don't know if this person wants a paper copy of my GCSE results(attachment) or just wants me to text it through the email
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Ruhab Dabeer; 9 months ago
VoteLabour
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Ruhab Dabeer)
Read Carefully,

I want to do Chemical Engineering in Foundation Year in Man Uni. I emailed them and my predicted grades BBC and this email they give to me

Thank you for your application and interest in our Chem Eng with an Integrated Foundation Year Programme.

If you could provide copies of your qualifications to date we may be in a position to make you a Conditional/Unconditional Offer for the Foundation Year.

In order to deal with your applications in a timely manner we must ask you to respond to this email within 2 weeks. If we do not hear from you we will assume you are no longer interested and we will not proceed further with your application. The deadline for response is 10/01/2020.

*Please reply to this email directly to maintain the communication trail*

In the meantime, please click on the following link for further details of your chosen course.

http://www.foundationstudies.se.manc...coursedetails/

Kind regards

Mr Babor Kuraishe

Administrator

I don't know if this person wants a paper copy of my GCSE results(attachment) or just wants me to text it through the email
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
It sounds like they want you to send them photocopies of the actual result certificates
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (91)
13.85%
I'm not sure (30)
4.57%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (212)
32.27%
I have already dropped out (14)
2.13%
I'm not a current university student (310)
47.18%

Watched Threads