The Student Room Group

BTEC IT CYBER SECURITY & DATABASE EXAM Unit 11 & 2

I need some real help here. I have a cyber security exam and database exam next week. I have not been studying due to extenuating circumstances and I don’t really know what I’m doing. I need some help with where to start. I have to do the exam. How can I learn how the stuff for both exams? Anyone studying this subject could help me? I’m so stressed out right now. I really don’t even know where to start. I don’t know how to create a database.
Original post by Hellooooooo!
I need some real help here. I have a cyber security exam and database exam next week. I have not been studying due to extenuating circumstances and I don’t really know what I’m doing. I need some help with where to start. I have to do the exam. How can I learn how the stuff for both exams? Anyone studying this subject could help me? I’m so stressed out right now. I really don’t even know where to start. I don’t know how to create a database.

I haven't done cyber security so I'm not sure. Now, I'm doing Computing at Uni and databases is one of the modules. However, I never did a BTEC or A level before, so what sort of content does your database exam include?

Latest

Trending

Trending