How lenient is Kent with law predicted grades

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How lenient is Kent with their offers? Kent wants AAB-ABB , I’m predicted BBB, would they give me a conditional offer because I go to a low achieving school and because of my ethnic background? Or is it to risky applying for it? Has anyone else applied for Kent with BBb and got a offer from them ?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ring them up and ask them. Most universities don’t put any weighting on predicted grades - they’re not reliable.
StudentRep Medway
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How lenient is Kent with their offers? Kent wants AAB-ABB , I’m predicted BBB, would they give me a conditional offer because I go to a low achieving school and because of my ethnic background? Or is it to risky applying for it? Has anyone else applied for Kent with BBb and got a offer from them ?
Hey there!
It really depends on the year and number of applicants as to how lenient Kent (and all other universities really) are with their entry requirements. It's hard to say for sure, but if you think that you qualify for a contextual offer it's definitely worth contacting the university to confirm this so then you have a better idea of where you stand
In the past, Law has gone into Clearing at Kent at around BBB, so that could also be another option for you, although slightly riskier as there's obviously no guarantee that this will be the same as previous years.
Here are the contact details for the university's admissions department so you can see if you qualify for a contextual offer; https://www.kent.ac.uk/ems/contact-us.html
I hope this is useful!
If you have any questions about life at Kent or other admission questions then please feel free to ask!
HettieWhite
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m applying to Kent to do law too but haven’t received an offer yet. I know a girl who got offered 3 and if she put Kent as Firm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.64%
Excited but a bit nervous (123)
45.9%
Not bothered either way (35)
13.06%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.4%

Watched Threads