Is it ok if I choose to temporarily make my spiritual life secondary? Watch

queenkerry
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hello everyone...
I have question, i can i take a break from spiritual things?
wakimani
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The bible says, seek ye first the kingdom of God and all its righteousness and all the other things shall be added to you. Matthew6:33.Put God first and everything else will work out
Neurocandid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by queenkerry)
hello everyone...
I have question, i can i take a break from spiritual things?
Follow your heart. Only you understands what you are feeling
queenkerry
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by wakimani)
The bible says, seek ye first the kingdom of God and all its righteousness and all the other things shall be added to you. Matthew6:33.Put God first and everything else will work out
but my heart is tired I need time only for myself. I want to focus on myself at least once
ileAr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
The Bible also says that God's 'burden is light', if you’re feeling burnt out take time to rest, God wants you happy and healthy, and in a position of wanting to know Him, not feeling like you should go through the motions. Rest in prayer, view it as a simple conversation with a loving father, not a religious duty to a feared deity. If you need it, ask for strength. Take peace, my brother or sister.
queenkerry
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by ileAr)
The Bible also says that God's 'burden is light', if you’re feeling burnt out take time to rest, God wants you happy and healthy, and in a position of wanting to know Him, not feeling like you should go through the motions. Rest in prayer, view it as a simple conversation with a loving father, not a religious duty to a feared deity. If you need it, ask for strength. Take peace, my brother or sister.
thank you
ileAr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by queenkerry)
thank you
However, I wouldn't call it 'secondary', the world of the spiritual exists no matter how we engage with it. We engage with it differently in different seasons of our lives, some of these are very taxing on our minds and bodies, some are very restful. Maybe it's just time for you to enter a restful season.
queenkerry
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by ileAr)
However, I wouldn't call it 'secondary', the world of the spiritual exists no matter how we engage with it. We engage with it differently in different seasons of our lives, some of these are very taxing on our minds and bodies, some are very restful. Maybe it's just time for you to enter a restful season.
well explained
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (0)
0%
They've been reasonable (0)
0%
Not feeling great... (1)
100%
They are TERRIBLE! (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest