Is getting a haircut once a week weird? Watch

Zed03
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by WildLuxray99)
It does seem a little excessive to do it every week, (I get mine done every couple of months! or whenever I can be bothered XD)
Nothing wrong with it though, you do you lol
Excessive? If I could get a haircut every day I would, actually maybe that would be a bit stupid but you gotta maintain the fade
Glaz
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zed03)
Are u a female or male? I understand females don't need to cut their often. If you are a male you must be going for the Jesus look
I had a teacher in high school who rocked the Jesus look very well
I'm a girl though :yes:
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Glaz)
You're 16 years old and you've never had a haircut?! How long is your hair :eek4:
not too too long i've got african/caribbean hair (explains why i've never cut it?)
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zed03)
How often do you get a haircut then?
like every 1 to 2 months.
Zed03
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fresher18)
I get one every 4-6 weeks depending on length, season and my finances couldn’t afford to go once a week especially at £12 per cut.
Yeah the money would be a problem if it was my parents paying for it but I pay for it with my part time job
FreshPrince102
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zed03)
I get a haircut once a week maybe even every 4 days and my parents find it very odd and call me crazy but I don't think that's the case. My haircut style is a medium fade on the side and a 5 blade on the top not too short but short a bit like a crewcut. Every time I get a haircut it gives such a good feeling like a fresh feeling and adds confidence. I also pay for them with my own money and it's £12 a cut

I wanted to know how often people cut their hair and what their hairstyle is and if once a week is abnormal.
Rah how old are u bro do u work aswell
Zed03
Rep:
?
(Original post by 1st superstar)
not too too long i've got african/caribbean hair (explains why i've never cut it?)
Ahhhh the afro, that's fine sometimes it suits people to not get their haircut often
Zed03
Rep:
?
(Original post by Glaz)
I had a teacher in high school who rocked the Jesus look very well
I'm a girl though :yes:
That explains it, most girls I know cut theirs every few months apart from the ones with the crazy hairstyles
WildLuxray99
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zed03)
Excessive? If I could get a haircut every day I would, actually maybe that would be a bit stupid but you gotta maintain the fade
Haha well everyone is different anyway and I guess it just matters more/less to people, still not super weird though
Zed03
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
like every 1 to 2 months.
What hairstyle do you go for? In guessing just a trim?
FreshPrince102
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zed03)
I get a haircut once a week maybe even every 4 days and my parents find it very odd and call me crazy but I don't think that's the case. My haircut style is a medium fade on the side and a 5 blade on the top not too short but short a bit like a crewcut. Every time I get a haircut it gives such a good feeling like a fresh feeling and adds confidence. I also pay for them with my own money and it's £12 a cut

I wanted to know how often people cut their hair and what their hairstyle is and if once a week is abnormal.
Pulling all the gyal
Zed03
Rep:
?
(Original post by FreshPrince102)
Rah how old are u bro do u work aswell
I'm 16, I work so I can pay for my gym membership, haircuts and clothes. Saving up for a car too
Zed03
Rep:
?
(Original post by FreshPrince102)
Pulling all the gyal
Yh yh u know what's up. Major pulling technique, get regular haircuts
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zed03)
Really? That's interesting for me going to the barbers is like a treat
It's very awkward for some reason and the barbers hardly ever get it right. Almost always look weird afterwards for a week or so.
hannychica
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Define “normal”

If it makes you feel fresh and confident, go for it and don’t worry about what others think! I would say it’s a little expensive rather than weird, but it’s your money and you do what you want with it.
Zed03
Rep:
?
(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
It's very awkward for some reason and the barbers hardly ever get it right. Almost always look weird afterwards for a week or so.
I have had the same barber for 10 years since I was 6. He knows me like a family member always knows what haircut I want so the awkwardness is not there
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sounds like a waste of money personally, but if you enjoy it then you do you.

I only get mine cut around every 7 weeks.
FurtherMaths2020
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zed03)
Because I was reading the other threads and people were saying crazy stuff like once every 2-3 months. Just the thought makes me shudder😂😂
Everyone is different and has different styles - if I have the time, I will have a haircut once every 2 weeks, and I'll style my beard twice a week. however, I can get away with having a haircut once a month because of the style of my hair - it's long.
ArabLlama
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zed03)
The second my sides start growing I cut them, gotta keep fresh
Yeah I get that but my hair just looks the same after a week, I guess it just grows slow.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zed03)
Nah I ain't cutting air, I get a zero on the side (bald) and short hair on the top. It looks messed up when u let it grow after 1 week Al the lines fade away I like to keep it sharp
I have the comb over fade with shaved sides if you look at my profile. So I get ya. But I doubt ppl will mug you off if you let it grow for like two weeks. It don't look sharp though, true lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (78)
13.81%
1 (75)
13.27%
2 (71)
12.57%
19.47%
21.95%
18.94%

Watched Threads