Nursss
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I applied for ‘introduction to optometry’ for city university, now i know entry point 0 is foundation year however the course itself is a 1 year foundation course yet i put point of entry 0!! Did i do a mistake should i change it to year 1? I sent my application in already i can also track it and it says foundation year for the start from date.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Nursss)
I applied for ‘introduction to optometry’ for city university, now i know entry point 0 is foundation year however the course itself is a 1 year foundation course yet i put point of entry 0!! Did i do a mistake should i change it to year 1? I sent my application in already i can also track it and it says foundation year for the start from date.
Hey,

If it says on UCAS Track the correct entry point that you wish to start the course at, then this should be fine.

If not, and you are concerned, you should contact the admissions team of the university directly and double check with them.

Tom :shakehand:
htmr
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
i don’t think it’ll matter too much. it’s only really there for people who wanna go straight into the second year otherwise its usually left blank so i’d assume they’d know what you meant. if they didn’t then they’d contact you. but if you’re worried about it and just wanna get rid of it completely, call ucas and they’ll do it for you
Nursss
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by htmr)
i don’t think it’ll matter too much. it’s only really there for people who wanna go straight into the second year otherwise its usually left blank so i’d assume they’d know what you meant. if they didn’t then they’d contact you. but if you’re worried about it and just wanna get rid of it completely, call ucas and they’ll do it for you
thank you so much
Mais8
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Nursss)
Nope don’t worry it is deffo entry point zero ALSO if u don’t mind telling me what were ur predicted grades ? Xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (9)
37.5%
No - I have already returned home (4)
16.67%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (6)
25%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (1)
4.17%
No - I live at home during term anyway (4)
16.67%

Watched Threads