The Student Room Group

Hollister Coat Size

Hi, I really like this coat from Hollister but it has sold out in a size S, and I don't know how long it takes to restock. The sale ends in a few days, and size M has only a few left. So I don't whether to wait it out and risk them not restocking and M running out, or buying the M and hoping it isn't to big. I am normally a size 8 or 10 so I don't know if I could get away with M.
Thanks
I am typically I size 10 I recently bought a coat from Hollister in a M and I think it was a little big but just right if I wore a thick jumper underneath so if you want a slightly tight fitting coat then I would wait for the small but if you don’t mind it being a little baggy go for the medium
Reply 2
Original post by Jessicakate2003
I am typically I size 10 I recently bought a coat from Hollister in a M and I think it was a little big but just right if I wore a thick jumper underneath so if you want a slightly tight fitting coat then I would wait for the small but if you don’t mind it being a little baggy go for the medium

Was it baggy a lot or just a little bit, and would a hoodie make it ok?
Just a bit so yeh you would probably be fine with a hoodie or something like that

Quick Reply

Latest