Hollister Coat Size Watch

emilys1204
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I really like this coat from Hollister but it has sold out in a size S, and I don't know how long it takes to restock. The sale ends in a few days, and size M has only a few left. So I don't whether to wait it out and risk them not restocking and M running out, or buying the M and hoping it isn't to big. I am normally a size 8 or 10 so I don't know if I could get away with M.
Thanks
Jessicakate2003
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am typically I size 10 I recently bought a coat from Hollister in a M and I think it was a little big but just right if I wore a thick jumper underneath so if you want a slightly tight fitting coat then I would wait for the small but if you don’t mind it being a little baggy go for the medium
emilys1204
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Jessicakate2003)
I am typically I size 10 I recently bought a coat from Hollister in a M and I think it was a little big but just right if I wore a thick jumper underneath so if you want a slightly tight fitting coat then I would wait for the small but if you don’t mind it being a little baggy go for the medium
Was it baggy a lot or just a little bit, and would a hoodie make it ok?
Jessicakate2003
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just a bit so yeh you would probably be fine with a hoodie or something like that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (91)
13.13%
1 (89)
12.84%
2 (89)
12.84%
19.05%
22.37%
19.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise