Epq can you do this after A-levels and it still be counted towards your application Watch

Unknown2112
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi,
I am a current YR13 student. I was given the opportunity to do the epq but dropped it. I then regretted it and tried to pick it back up again 4 months later but this was not allowed as everyone submitted theirs in November. I was wondering if anyone knew if I could complete it in a gap year and if it would be given equal consideration. I know I should stop thinking about it and focus on A-levels but I can't seem to get it out my head
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Unknown2112)
Hi,
I am a current YR13 student. I was given the opportunity to do the epq but dropped it. I then regretted it and tried to pick it back up again 4 months later but this was not allowed as everyone submitted theirs in November. I was wondering if anyone knew if I could complete it in a gap year and if it would be given equal consideration. I know I should stop thinking about it and focus on A-levels but I can't seem to get it out my head
hi
I don't think you can and not sure it would be worth the gap year?
however depending on your subject of interest you could always do your own project out of school in another form for example an article or blog or creative composition
you can then show this off instead of an epq!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Unknown2112)
Hi,
Not worth it.
You need a teacher / lecturer accepeted by the exam board that oversees your work and marks it. You wont have that.
I normally propose against EPQ, focus on year 13 and resit of grades arent good enough.
A grade higher in A level is better.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (214)
52.97%
No (190)
47.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise