hxj
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
halfway through the Biological Molecules topic (on OCR a level bio) and it’s going straight over my head, does anyone know of any resources - websites, youtube channels or easy to read textbooks - that might help me with this topic? recs would be much appreciated ta
shreya kc
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
honestly for biology, i highly recommend the cgp books. videos on bio is hard to find but watch crash course videos to make topic more interesting.
Anonymous.23
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hey, I’m in year 13 and last year was in the same position as you. Didn’t understand anything from that topic but have a look on YouTube or this website may help

https://alevelbiology.co.uk/revision/

Also the physicsandmathstutor website has some nice summary sheets (not sure if they have ocr)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (21)
36.21%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (24)
41.38%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (12)
20.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads