ella.ab
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
i’m doing higher gcse maths and I rlly want a 9. how can i revise to attain a high grade? i’m using flashcards but do u guys have any better types of revision? if so, pls tell mee

Isaaaacmmmm
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Past papers and buy the level 8/9 rev guides
imscrewedlol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
maths genie- check it out it has question papers, mark schemes all in order of topics and just past papers in general
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Flashcards and notes for maths are not effective revision for maths if you want a 9. You need to be doing regular past papers and the hardest questions toward the end of the paper. Your textbook probably has sections of hard questions too, or you can find some online or buy a GCP targeted grade 8/9 workbook.
philogrobized
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ella.ab)
i’m doing higher gcse maths and I rlly want a 9. how can i revise to attain a high grade? i’m using flashcards but do u guys have any better types of revision? if so, pls tell mee
save my exams (website) is really good, it's got topic questions. imo flash cards are useless with maths you just need to put your head down and do past papers...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (99)
13.22%
I'm not sure (32)
4.27%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (234)
31.24%
I have already dropped out (18)
2.4%
I'm not a current university student (366)
48.87%

Watched Threads