Turn on thread page Beta

Which bikini top is more flattering? (pics+poll) watch

• View Poll Results: Which is more flattering?
    Daisy black
    49.88%
    Plain black
    35.25%
    Both as good
    12.47%
    Both as bad
    2.40%

ReputationRep:
    Just to clarify, if your wondering if I only made this account to post this, I checked in the h&r forum and it said duplicate accounts were allowed for anonymity as long as they followed the rules. Mods, if this thread is deemed inappropriate then please just delete cos I have friends and family that use TSR.

Okkk so i'm 18 and a 34B, and i'm off abroad for a beach holiday this year. My older cousin has the daisy black bikini and has a more generously sized chest, which i'm very jealous of, and so she looks better in it.
    Anyway the 2 i'm deciding between are a plain black one which is just a normal triangle one and non-supportive, and a daisy black one which is underwired and a push-up.

Daisy black:

Plain black:

Which do you think is more flattering/looks better? I’m not ‘fishing’ (I’ve seen other threads where op’s were accused of doing this!), my friends say anything looks fine and I’d like some objective opinions. So which would you wear?

ReputationRep:

:hubba:

ReputationRep:
    I'll go with 2 as well.

ReputationRep:
    I like this thread.

I like the flowery one better, but then I'm a sucker for anything with a pattern. Black is a bit drab for a beach!

ReputationRep:
    2's definitely got it

right click >> set as background image

:woo:

(j/k btw)

ReputationRep:
    the only reason the boys like the second one is because it makes your boobs look bigger, but I personally think the daisy one is more flattering - it makes your boobs look more supported and it is likely to provide you a more secure bikini, the black one kind of makes your boobs go to the sides more than staying where they should

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Touche)
    I like this thread.
    :rofl: same :p: but yes if i saw both on the beach ill go for the black bikini :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Touche)
    I like this thread.
    Lol, I bet you do~!

ReputationRep:
    Plain black looks good. Nice boobs btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ad-Alta)
    I like the flowery one better, but then I'm a sucker for anything with a pattern. Black is a bit drab for a beach!
    Thats what I was thinking. I think the 1st on is a lot nicer.

Definitely black, and just for the record- you're awesome :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M'Lady)
    the only reason the boys like the second one is because it makes your boobs look bigger, but I personally think the daisy one is more flattering - it makes your boobs look more supported and it is likely to provide you a more secure bikini
    no no no.

the daisy one looks like it would be worn by a 14yr old new to these things called a 'bra'.

ReputationRep:
    I think the black one looks better, might be because I'm not a fan of pattern though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manderton)
    no no no.

the daisy one looks like it would be worn by a 14yr old new to these things called a 'bra'.
    And when was the last time you wore a bra?

ReputationRep:
    hmmm clear divide between girls (daisy) and boys (black).

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    flowery one - i like the pattern but you look much more supported and your boobs have a better shape (in a non-pervy way!)

ReputationRep:
    TSR males are bound to love this thread

I like the black one.

ReputationRep:
    2 because your eyesr are drawed to the flowers in 1 rather than your cleavage. While with 2 there is nothing distracting you.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    first looks better IMO. black is so plain on its own!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.