The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I think I would have signed up, but I only read about it today and apparently the deadline for signing up is 18 July.
*Pricks up ears*

Eh? We were never told about this! The only one I knew about was the Edexcel online one.

Where did you read about it, and how much does it cost? I'll be in Thailand that day - not that I'm telling OCR that! :wink:

Vesta, why not try and sign up now? Knowing OCR they won't have finished processing the requests yet anyway...
What, I haven't heard about this!
Why have I only heard about this right now!? I wanna sign up!! Only thing I knew about is Edexcel online, and I don't do any Edexcel this year!!!!!:mad:
Reply 5
I wouldn't have the guts to do that... Imagine walking down a street, getting a text, not reading who it's from and just reading it and finding out you failed everything - I wouldn't be a happy chappy.
Bubbles*de*Milo
Why have I only heard about this right now!? I wanna sign up!! Only thing I knew about is Edexcel online, and I don't do any Edexcel this year!!!!!:mad:

I've just found it now:

Background

www.ocr.org.uk/news/2008/item_31.html

Info

www.ocr.org.uk/Data/exams_officers/Results_by_text_trial_info.pdf

It looks like we were meant to go through our centres though. Damn!

I find it amusing that they used that particular candidate's grades for the photo though... :p:
Reply 7
yosrush
I wouldn't have the guts to do that... Imagine walking down a street, getting a text, not reading who it's from and just reading it and finding out you failed everything - I wouldn't be a happy chappy.

:ditto:
I've not heard about it... wouldn't want to do it anyway..
Just hurry up 14th of August.. 25 days AHHH!
Muppety_Kid
I've just found it now:

Background

www.ocr.org.uk/news/2008/item_31.html

Info

www.ocr.org.uk/Data/exams_officers/Results_by_text_trial_info.pdf

It looks like we were meant to go through our centres though. Damn!

I find it amusing that they used that particular candidate's grades for the photo though... :p:

DCCEE - Lol!! Poor person :no:
lol, I think it's to make everyone feel happier about what they get, seeing as you can't really get much worse than that.

I've never heard of this either, though I REALLY wouldn't like getting my results via text message. Plus they don't tell you the UMS... so pointless really lol.

Latest