The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bump
Original post by FaNtAsY FlAmE 7*
Bump

I heard they increased the number of general knowledge question
Original post by Ailurophile03
I heard they increased the number of general knowledge question

Oh do you know anyone who sat the test last year?
Oh do you know anyone who sat the test last year?

No but I’ll be sitting it 😬
No but I’ll be sitting it 😬

ah same :/
Have no idea where to begin revising tbh

I saw the trial papers and oI don't think they had any general knowledge Qs. It didn't really require any prior knowledge actually like they just give you info and your'e supposed to answer using that.How are you studying for test?
Have no idea where to begin revising tbhI

I saw the trial papers and oI don't think they had any general knowledge Qs. It didn't really require any prior knowledge actually like they just give you info and your'e supposed to answer using that.How are you studying for test?

Some of the questions look similar to those from the UCAT, but I'm not sure what's the appropiate approach of studying. I looked over the new regulations and apparently there's no penalty for skipping a question (0 marks given) rather than answering incorrectly (-1 mark for each incorrect answer). There's not really that much support for the HUMAT online, so I guess all we got are the trial papers and papers from past years :/
Original post by Dan Cant Draw
Some of the questions look similar to those from the UCAT, but I'm not sure what's the appropiate approach of studying. I looked over the new regulations and apparently there's no penalty for skipping a question (0 marks given) rather than answering incorrectly (-1 mark for each incorrect answer). There's not really that much support for the HUMAT online, so I guess all we got are the trial papers and papers from past years :/

Have no idea where to begin revising tbh

im actually applying in rome in a private one and my exam is within 2 weeks, all i am doing is past paper

r u trying for imat tooo
r u trying for imat tooo

I think the Humanitas exam is calle the HUMAT, but yes the italian medical exam
I think the Humanitas exam is calle the HUMAT, but yes the italian medical exam

ohhh how are u preparing for it
im actually applying in rome in a private one and my exam is within 2 weeks, all i am doing is past paper

are you sitting the HUMAT? and in terms of past papers, there doesnt seem to be any for humat. so are you doing the IMAT past papers online?
Original post by cheesypizza
are you sitting the HUMAT? and in terms of past papers, there doesnt seem to be any for humat. so are you doing the IMAT past papers online?

no the unicam
Bro did you do the exam? How was it?
Lmao everyone ready this week?
2 days to go, good luck guys!
Ok exam's done. How do we see if we got in? :smile:
Ok exam's done. How do we see if we got in? :smile:

they sent me an email saying that ive been admitted to the uni
But didn't it say they would upload the rankings to the Humanitas website?
You need to go to the university's portal : https://humanitas.esse3.cineca.itLogin and click on the admission test.Good luck!

Latest