Girls/Guys, would you take a seat next to the good-looking guy/girl or the other one? Watch

Poll: Which one would you sit next to?
Guy: Next to the hot one (56)
24.56%
Guy: Next to the average one (73)
32.02%
Girl: Next to the hot one (45)
19.74%
Girl: Next to the average one (54)
23.68%
minim
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Would depend on the mood I'm in...
Norfolkadam
Badges: 15
Report 10 years ago
The average one. Pretty people make ugly people like me look worse. Fact.
moneyballs2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The average one. As it takes more effort to fantasize :ninja:

But honestly. The good looking one might be cocky and think "They only sat next to me because I'm hot". And I wouldn't want to give them satisfaction as looks are nothing compared to personality. Obviously this isn't for all good looking people, so don't bite me any good looking people out there! Actually, do bite me
Anonymous #1
Report 10 years ago
hmmm
kamie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The hot one. Just so that if they're wearing a really nice smelly I can comment on it and *hopefully* get their number.

It's worked once, though he turned out to be a prat. But he was wearing a REALLY nice smelly!
Sarahl89
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Mastermind`)
Which one is wearing more revealing clothes? Average one for now because she might be beautiful on the inside! :flutter:
but what if the beautiful one was beautiful on both sides?? wouldnt you take that chance??
Overground
Badges: 17
Report 10 years ago
Well, the nearest seat. But to answer your question more satisfactoriy: the hot one. I'm not intimidated by good looking people/better-looking people than me. Good looking does not mean they are an unpleasant person You don't get if you don't try. I've got two girls' numbers on public transport, and one I saw a few times afterwards. You shouldn't be scared to strike up a conversation with people, it doesn't necessarily mean you are a crazy rapist. Then again, when I say 'the hot one' it would be different if she was hot but much older, for example.
Rouge
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
so most guys would go for the average one? what an insecure bunch here at tsr!
Personally, I would go ask the ugly one to stand so that I could have two seats to myself
All at once
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rouge)
Personally, I would go ask the ugly one to stand so that I could have two seats to myself
haha, there should have been an option for this, i want to change my answer!
dealbreaker
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Rouge)
that's rough, man!
Mastermind`
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sarahl89)
but what if the beautiful one was beautiful on both sides?? wouldnt you take that chance??
Oh Sarah, if it was you of course I would I'd be crazy not to!
DisgruntledMoth
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Average.
They're more likely to talk about interesting things... like action films, MMORPGS, or computers...
DamnitJanet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Totally the hot one! If I'm going to be stuck on a bus, I might as well have something pretty to look at and/or speak to.
chernij
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Ugly/average anyday - my low self esteem means that I am actually uncomfortable around attractive people, I have an assumption that they think I am vermin and should not burden them with my presence.
:ditto: I feel exactly the same way most of the time. The only attractive people I'd sit next to are the girls I grew up with as friends e.g. neighbours
sugar_and_spice
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd take the one nearest to me so I didn't have as far to trip down the bus when it stops

Or the one who wouldn't judge me for whipping my Harry Potter book out, I did that today and sat with the old people at the front because I thought the younger people would laugh at me.
dealbreaker
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by sugar_and_spice)
I'd take the one nearest to me so I didn't have as far to trip down the bus when it stops

Or the one who wouldn't judge me for whipping my Harry Potter book out, I did that today and sat with the old people at the front because I thought the younger people would laugh at me.
Haha Harry Potter hahaha hehehe...
sugar_and_spice
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dealbreaker)
Haha Harry Potter hahaha hehehe...
:goaway:

oooh a new smiley! me like
MakingMoves
Report 10 years ago
Wheres the option to sit on the hot girls lap?
Sarahl89
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sugar_and_spice)
Thats barmy! i used to read my new scientist on the train & never thought about it like that! id still choose the hot one though, cause even if they do think you look like a complete geek, they're not gonna say anything & if i dont know them i dont really care what they think.. & at least youd get abit of eye candy for the journey..
All at once
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by MakingMoves)
Wheres the option to sit on the hot girls lap?
i'd like to know where the option is to get a lapdance from the hot girl
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads