Turn on thread page Beta

Girls/Guys, would you take a seat next to the good-looking guy/girl or the other one? watch

• View Poll Results: Which one would you sit next to?
    Guy: Next to the hot one
    24.56%
    Guy: Next to the average one
    32.02%
    Girl: Next to the hot one
    19.74%
    Girl: Next to the average one
    23.68%

ReputationRep:
    Whichever one was furthest away from the creepy looking guy in the corner who just won't stop staring and scratching his balls.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell. Do people really think about this kind of stuff? Weird.

I'd just plonk my arse on whichever seat and read a book.

ReputationRep:
    The hot one! :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aconite)
    Bloody hell. Do people really think about this kind of stuff? Weird.

I'd just plonk my arse on whichever seat and read a book.
    Well said, even I've got better things to think about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashes_to_Ashes)
    Well said, even I've got better things to think about.
    I just think it's odd that people analyse it: "If I sit by the hot one they'll think I like them and I do but oh no they mustn't think I like them that's humiliating I'll sit by the uggo instead."

Once the fog of panic has lifted, the bus has probably been and gone.

Nice name, by the way. We know Major Tom's a junkie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aconite)
    I just think it's odd that people analyse it: "If I sit by the hot one they'll think I like them and I do but oh no they mustn't think I like them that's humiliating I'll sit by the uggo instead."

Once the fog of panic has lifted, the bus has probably been and gone.

Nice name, by the way. We know Major Tom's a junkie.
    You've hit the nail on the head there, and thanks- your name and avatar combo is rather intriguing I must say, and you're quite the Murr character, is that makes sense. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Knowing me, I'd stand. If I had to sit though I'd choose the one that looked the friendliest or the closest/most accessible seat. Sometimes it'll be the attractive one, sometimes the less attractive one. I'm not really after hitting on someone on public transport (the thought's never crossed my mind! Lol... probably cos I'm usually with someone on it or thinking about where I'm going, what I'm doing later etc). In life generally - at house parties etc, I tend to make conversation with the younger less attractive people first rather than the more attractive ones. Probably cos I'm scared of being turned down/think I'll be turned down by the more attractive guys ...

ReputationRep:
    the hot one, simply because i imagine she'd be further towards the back, which is where i like to sit.
    the front is for nerds, like JordanLUFC

ReputationRep:
    Erm, I don't know, probably which ever was closest to the door lol. ^ Nerds? We're talking about a freaking bus!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keekee107)
    In life generally - at house parties etc, I tend to make conversation with the younger less attractive people first rather than the more attractive ones. Probably cos I'm scared of being turned down/think I'll be turned down by the more attractive guys ...
    Golly, that is sad

ReputationRep:
    whichever one gives me better view of the pretty one and vice versa, haha

ReputationRep:
    Whichever seat's closer. If equal then the average one, as it'd be easier to watch the good-looking person from further rather than staring right into their face. :p:

ReputationRep:
    The hot one.

ReputationRep:
    Hot one. Everytime.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't bother me at all, as long as they don't reek of BO or something. It's only a bus ride.

ReputationRep:
    I'd sit next to the fittie and hope it's contagious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All at once)
    i'm as shallow as they come, this is a no-brainer
    +1

ReputationRep:
    its ben eltons doube seat rule - has anybody seen the sketch.

my chemistry teacher always used to talk about it when teaching us about electron orbitals

ReputationRep:
    The one nearest to me lol.

ReputationRep:
    The hot one, because she would be lonely as noone would dare to talk to her, so she would be happy of my company.

(Trashy American teen movies can teach you so much )

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.