Anonymous4769
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm 14 and want to know if and where I can get condoms in the UK and if I can do I need some sort of card I have heard there is a card that you need but I'm not sure.
Jess.1819
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Idk about free, doubt you’d get given them cause of your age but idk I never tried when I was younger, I do know there isn’t an age limit for buying condoms tho, you shouldn’t get ID’d basically - schools often give out free condoms or you could try a sexual health clinic (with the school thing you often do need to get a card and I think I can remember people under 16 getting them at my school so might be worth asking around to see if yours does it).
Sophhhowa
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Should be able to get them at your GP or sexual health clinic. It won’t matter about your age as long as they think you understand the risks (pregnancy and STIs) and that you aren’t in danger e,g being groomed
Anonymous4769
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Sophhhowa)
Should be able to get them at your GP or sexual health clinic. It won’t matter about your age as long as they think you understand the risks (pregnancy and STIs) and that you aren’t in danger e,g being groomed
I don't have any intentions on using them for sex I'm just curious and bored of using just my hand and less mess I won't have to keep finding new hiding spots for my sock in my room.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.06%
12.5%
12.38%
18.27%
23.32%
19.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise