Music Suggestions Watch

waddo830
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have been working on my playlist for some time now and have started to become slightly bored of the same, or similar, songs appearing all the time. The playlist is generally made up of rock music but I've tried adding a few catchy pop songs here and there to add a bit of variety. So if anyone has any suggestions of any songs that would fit well in this playlist, that would be much appreciated.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3r...9Gj10gwAWFmgwb
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by waddo830)
I have been working on my playlist for some time now and have started to become slightly bored of the same, or similar, songs appearing all the time. The playlist is generally made up of rock music but I've tried adding a few catchy pop songs here and there to add a bit of variety. So if anyone has any suggestions of any songs that would fit well in this playlist, that would be much appreciated.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3r...9Gj10gwAWFmgwb
What about a bit of Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Muse, Alice Cooper
Lauren24109
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I listen to more indie/rock bands so here are my suggestions:

Catfish and the Bottlemen (I saw you had one song but i recommend cocoon, fallout, tyrants and oxygen)

Blossoms. They are more indie but have some catchy tunes (My faves are your girlfriend, i just imagined you and honey sweet)

Inhaler. They're a bit less well known and only have a few songs released but they're so good! (My honest face is their main song and its SUCH a banger! Ice cream sundae and it wont always be like this are also catchy - also the front man is Bono from U2's son)
waddo830
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Lauren24109)
I listen to more indie/rock bands so here are my suggestions:

Catfish and the Bottlemen (I saw you had one song but i recommend cocoon, fallout, tyrants and oxygen)

Blossoms. They are more indie but have some catchy tunes (My faves are your girlfriend, i just imagined you and honey sweet)

Inhaler. They're a bit less well known and only have a few songs released but they're so good! (My honest face is their main song and its SUCH a banger! Ice cream sundae and it wont always be like this are also catchy - also the front man is Bono from U2's son)
Many thanks for the suggestions. I've got quite a few Catfish songs in there, I've always been quite into them. I'll give Blossoms another go and will give Inhaler a listen too! Cheers
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I don't have much stuff that middle-of-the-road
Tredoltle
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I don't use Spotify so I can't seem to open that link unfortunately

However if you're looking for some catchy rock / pop rock / pop punk / alt rock songs then I have some suggestions.

Angels and Airwaves : 'Rebel Girl', 'Kiss & Tell', 'Hallucinations', 'Heaven', 'The Adventure'

Blink-182: 'Ghost on the Dance Floor', 'Dogs Eating Dogs', 'Darkside', 'Feeling This'

The Goo Goo Dolls: 'Iris', 'Black Balloon', 'Here is Gone', 'Indestructible', 'Slide'

+44: '155', 'Baby Come On'

Etc etc...
emmag1975
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Listen to The Rhythm Method, they’re a bit more indie but very funny and alternative!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (17)
24.64%
My career doesn't need one (7)
10.14%
I'm sick of studying (13)
18.84%
I can't find a course I want to do (2)
2.9%
I don't know enough about them (8)
11.59%
Nothing, I'm going to do it! (22)
31.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise