Akshatpandey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm looking for some advice on how to complete the ACA ICAEW in Dubai. I'll be graduating new year in March and I'm planning to do the ACA directly after without getting a degree as it won't be possible to to do to university as you need work experience while doing the exams. Is this a good choice or not? I'm really confused and it would be great if someone gave me the pros and cons for this or suggests me on what I should do. Thanks
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Akshatpandey)
I'm looking for some advice on how to complete the ACA ICAEW in Dubai. I'll be graduating new year in March and I'm planning to do the ACA directly after without getting a degree as it won't be possible to to do to university as you need work experience while doing the exams. Is this a good choice or not? I'm really confused and it would be great if someone gave me the pros and cons for this or suggests me on what I should do. Thanks
I think you need to seek advice specific to Dubai or other countries you may wish to work in. Its not very likely that anyone reading this forum will have detailed knowledge of training schemes in Dubai or able to offer guidance for ongoing careers / visas etc.
Akshatpandey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ajj2000)
I think you need to seek advice specific to Dubai or other countries you may wish to work in. Its not very likely that anyone reading this forum will have detailed knowledge of training schemes in Dubai or able to offer guidance for ongoing careers / visas etc.
I already live in Dubai so getting a Visa and stay is already sorted. All I'm asking for is advice on how to do the course, if doing it without a degree is fine how much will it matter if I don't get a degree etc or just someone's experience who has already done it here in Dubai.
ICAEW Careers
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi Akshatpandey,

We have information on our website that might be helpful to you in how the ICAEW qualifications operate in UEA/Dubai.

Our ICAEW Training Vacancies website also lists opportunities within UEA/Dubai - might be worth checking this out.

We hope this helps you.

Regards,
ICAEW
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (3)
37.5%
No (5)
62.5%
Don't know (0)
0%

Watched Threads