Kieran10
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I have my selection interview on the 21st of this month going for the electrician. Is there anything specific they will ask you about the trade you are going for or is it just the main aspect of the trade in the RAF? Also, is there any questions that anyone would advise asking after the interview? Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by Kieran10; 10 months ago
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Have you been for your presentation? Have you read the other threads on here?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Have you been for your P3 Presentation? Have you read the other threads on here about the interview? Have you researched an official source by looking at the RAF Recruitment website? The content of the interview is available on the latter.

As for anything you ask at the end of the interview, it's what you want to know, not what other people have asked. You don't get marked down for not asking anything, nor do you get extra credit for clever-sounding questions; it's an opportunity to clarify your understanding. Plus, you can always contact the AFCO afterwards if there is further information you require.
RAF_Adam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Kieran10)
I have my selection interview on the 21st of this month going for the electrician. Is there anything specific they will ask you about the trade you are going for or is it just the main aspect of the trade in the RAF? Also, is there any questions that anyone would advise asking after the interview? Any help would be appreciated.
Hi

You'll be asked about the role you've chosen, what you know about it, what it does in the RAF and the role of the RAF in general. Where you'll be doing your training (phase one and phase two). Why you're applying for the RAF etc.

Have a read of this blog for an insight into the process:

https://ryan9900.wordpress.com/

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (517)
33.72%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.36%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.35%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed