Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hey, I’ve got an unconditional offer from Warwick for PPL and I just had some questions that I was hoping someone may be able to help with.
1) does anyone know the size of the PPL course (as in how many students are admitted per year) as I can’t find this info online
2) Ideally I’d like to hear from anyone at Warwick currently on this course on their general opinion of it
3) As the Law part is BA, what would you need to do after graduating to receive a “proper” law qualification?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I dont know much about PPL but ik its quite competitive so i assume your class with have a smaller size. However, there's the chance you'll be studying content from the other departments relevant to your course. Also if you want a law qualification, it depends on if you want to be a solicitor or barrister: I know that you can just apply to the new exams, the SQE, without doing an conversion, for solicitors; I'm not quite sure but you will probably need to do a conversion then BPTC and get a pupillage.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
I dont know much about PPL but ik its quite competitive so i assume your class with have a smaller size. However, there's the chance you'll be studying content from the other departments relevant to your course. Also if you want a law qualification, it depends on if you want to be a solicitor or barrister: I know that you can just apply to the new exams, the SQE, without doing an conversion, for solicitors; I'm not quite sure but you will probably need to do a conversion then BPTC and get a pupillage.
Thanks that’s really helpful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (170)
14.74%
I'm not sure (53)
4.6%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (339)
29.4%
I have already dropped out (34)
2.95%
I'm not a current university student (557)
48.31%

Watched Threads