Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have all the symptoms that my period is coming. Acne, cramps, pms, mood swings, cravings, and discharge. But no period. I took a pregnancy test to make sure, and it came out negative. My period is 5 days late. What do i do
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have all the symptoms that my period is coming. Acne, cramps, pms, mood swings, cravings, and discharge. But no period. I took a pregnancy test to make sure, and it came out negative. My period is 5 days late. What do i do
Hi,

First things first don’t panic, your period might just be a tiny bit late or even sometimes it can be an anomaly where your period just doesn’t happen this month. Your period could still come in the next couple of days. If your really worried go and see your GP, but it’s likely not anything especially if the test came back negative.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don't panic, usually stress makes it late
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.03%
12.47%
12.35%
18.23%
23.26%
19.66%

Watched Threads