Efenn
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I was just going over my essay document and noticed I’d named my dissertation the wrong thing!
I was suppose to name it
Collective identities amongst the working class. Questioning how the Male Identity of the working-class has shifted in line with sociopolitical culture.
Instead I put
Collective identities amongst the working class. Questioning how socio-political culture has shifted inline with sociopolitical culture!
Which obviously does not make sense and you can tell it’s a mistake.
I’m dyslexic and proof reading is hard for me I could read something ten times and not spot the mistake in the sentence! and I must’ve edited this title 100’s of times and somehow it’s wrong! I’ve emailed my tutor I’m just waiting for a response my questions wrong then surely my essay is irrelevant vant please help
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Efenn)
So I was just going over my essay document and noticed I’d named my dissertation the wrong thing!
I was suppose to name it
Collective identities amongst the working class. Questioning how the Male Identity of the working-class has shifted in line with sociopolitical culture.
Instead I put
Collective identities amongst the working class. Questioning how socio-political culture has shifted inline with sociopolitical culture!
I’m dyslexic and proof reading is hard for me I could read something ten times and not spot the mistake in the sentence! and I must’ve edited this title 100’s of times and somehow it’s wrong! I’ve emailed my tutor I’m just waiting for a response my questions wrong then surely my essay is irrelevant vant please help
I wouldnt worry. You probably discussed the title with them, so thye will know and bear it in mind, could easily be fine.
Also if that was your topic and you had loads of sentences or sections about male identity , they will see it as an error.
EggyWeggyIII
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Efenn)
I was suppose to name it
Instead I put
Use an online spell checker - they're everywhere. They will correct your spelling. All you need to do is copy and paste it into there. Unless this is written - then you would need someone else to read it.

If you've already submitted it and the title was wrong, just E-mail or contact your professor/teacher.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (8)
10.96%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (50)
68.49%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (10)
13.7%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (4)
5.48%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
1.37%

Watched Threads