My ex and his wife? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I came across my ex who is now married for 2 years to the girl he was previously in love with before he dated me. Recently, he became a father of a baby girl.

He dated me in 2013 but had met this girl and was after her since 2011 since she was "goddess aphrodite" to him. I honestly dont think so considering

We broke up in early 2015 and soon after I found out that in mid 2015 from April onwards, he somehow managed to get back with her.

I wasnt bothered until I found out that in mid 2017, he married her. I didnt miss him or anything but felt vengeful that he married her and not me even though we had met each others families.

We have a lot of mutual friends so some of them went to his baby shower and other events. Apparently, this girl he married has issues with her lower spinal cord. I think she has bulging disks in her lower spine which caused her a lot of problems in her pregnancy. As far as I know, she nearly died and was stabilised at the last minute. She also lost a ton of weight instead of gaining weight and

Ever since then, my friends have told me that hes become oversensitive and overtly emotional towards her. I was told that that a dinner party, he basically began to cry while recalling how troublesome her pregnancy was and how he could have lost her.

My friend was very happy but I'm not tbh. How can he feel so much for her? He was affectionate towards me to but why her? Why dump me and go to her and even have a baby with her?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You’re being nasty tbf. He feels so much for her because he loves her. He dumped you because he didn’t love you or loved her more. He had a baby with her because when mummy and daddy love each other very much they do a special dance and a baby is born.

You’re angry at him for being upset that his WIFE almost DIED during her pregnancy? Get a grip and some sympathy. He’s not with you anymore for a reason. I think it’s time you moved on.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
You’re being nasty tbf. He feels so much for her because he loves her. He dumped you because he didn’t love you or loved her more. He had a baby with her because when mummy and daddy love each other very much they do a special dance and a baby is born.

You’re angry at him for being upset that his WIFE almost DIED during her pregnancy? Get a grip and some sympathy. He’s not with you anymore for a reason. I think it’s time you moved on.
Well I'm not hung up on him. I just dont like that she basically stole him from me
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
How old are you? You sound like an angsty teenager.

If you were like this when you were together I can see why he ended it.

If you weren't bothered until you found out he was married then you're just being spiteful. Move on.
Anonymous #1
How old are you? You sound like an angsty teenager.

If you were like this when you were together I can see why he ended it.

If you weren't bothered until you found out he was married then you're just being spiteful. Move on.
I'm 25.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Because he is in love with her.

You are just a girl he dated for a little while. Then he finally got his dream girl. It's nice when that happens for someone.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I'm 25.
Then you need to grow up and move on. ESPECIALLY since you weren't bothered til you knew he had someone else. I'm your age, and my ex knocked some other bird up when we were still together. I was 18 them and didn't react like you are now.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Well I'm not hung up on him. I just dont like that she basically stole him from me
She didn’t “steal him” from you he chose to leave. Grow the hell up.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Because he is in love with her.

You are just a girl he dated for a little while. Then he finally got his dream girl. It's nice when that happens for someone.
And how is she his dream girl?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He wanted her for a lot of years and despite the odds (eg other relationships) he finally.got her. ❤️
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Well you’re obviously not. Grow up. Get a life
Anonymous #1
Then you need to grow up and move on. ESPECIALLY since you weren't bothered til you knew he had someone else. I'm your age, and my ex knocked some other bird up when we were still together. I was 18 them and didn't react like you are now.
Ok.

But I dont see any point in him crying over her supposed issues with having a kid? Apparently he was showing a photo of her and her baby to my friend and began to sob like a girl lmao. Saying how weak she is and how she cant hold the baby while standing till 6 months
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You sound like a crank

Move on
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gjd800)
You sound like a crank

Move on
Sorry but I disagree
squeakysquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok.

But I dont see any point in him crying over her supposed issues with having a kid? Apparently he was showing a photo of her and her baby to my friend and began to sob like a girl lmao. Saying how weak she is and how she cant hold the baby while standing till 6 months
Everyone is having a go at you - look I feel for you. My ex husband left me for another female after many years of marriage. I see on their facebook page how they seem happy and I feel angry about this.

But you have to move on - bitterness and jealousy will eat away at you. I have names for my ex and his new thing. I won't share them here, but they are insulting. Whenever I feel bitterness I yell these names inside my head and always feel better. You cannot return to the past and you need to look forward. There will be somebody out there for you.
omarahmedfazal
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wow, you sound unbelievably jealous. You guys broke up so frankly his love life is none of your business. It would be nice if you could be happy for him and move on.
Last edited by omarahmedfazal; 1 month ago
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry but I disagree
The only person you are damaging is yourself

You are not owed any explanations

Move on.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by omarahmedfazal)
Wow, you sound unbelievably jealous. Your ex married a girl he loves and is happier. It would be nice if you could be happy for him and move on.
How does he even love her???! Isnt it just sex and looks? As he described her as aphrodite and people know hes extremely touchy with her.
If he ever loved her, why did he go on to me? He wouldn't date me then ?
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OP, I don't understand why you care so much. Even if someone on here says "Oh yeah, his new wife is pathetic and he should be with you!", it's not going to change anything. You're just torturing yourself.

If you regularly interact/see your ex and his wife, I'd recommend distancing yourself for your own mental health.
omarahmedfazal
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How does he even love her???! Isnt it just sex and looks? As he described her as aphrodite and people know hes extremely touchy with her.
If he ever loved her, why did he go on to me? He wouldn't date me then ?
How does that even matter now? He's with her so move on. And I'm sorry for being blunt but if he loved you, you guys wouldn't have broken up. He's married to her meaning he's moved on so get the message and do the same instead of being so hung up on him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (363)
59.31%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.39%
No- I want it (172)
28.1%
No- I don't want it (44)
7.19%

Watched Threads