BTEC applied science unit 3 exam HELP !! Watch

WhyamIhere26
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So i did the practical and you guys know that we can make some changes DURING THE unit 3 theory exam..but f i make any changes should i let my partner know as wel ?
Would i be in trouble if both of us have different themes( eg . my partner didnt convert units to seconds but i converted it to seconds)

thanks!!
i.hate.gcses
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i don't think you would get in trouble. the examiners don't know who you worked with
WhyamIhere26
Rep:
?
(Original post by i.hate.gcses)
i don't think you would get in trouble. the examiners don't know who you worked with
But i would get in trouble if i changed the results right?
i.hate.gcses
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by WhyamIhere26)
But i would get in trouble if i changed the results right?
you wouldn't get in trouble but if your results look wrong you might not get the marks
i.hate.gcses
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
heres a bit of advice: don't take too long on writing your results table in the exam. you will wast your time
WhyamIhere26
Rep:
?
heres a bit of advice: don't take too long on writing your results table in the exam. you will wast your time
okay thanks
isaac2020
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
is your actual exam on monday 20th
i.hate.gcses
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by isaac2020)
no im doing mine in summer
WhyamIhere26
Rep:
?
(Original post by isaac2020)
yep
roaringllama
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So i did the practical and you guys know that we can make some changes DURING THE unit 3 theory exam..but f i make any changes should i let my partner know as wel ?
Would i be in trouble if both of us have different themes( eg . my partner didnt convert units to seconds but i converted it to seconds)

thanks!!
what was the practical for the exam? my practical is on the 14th not 10th which was yesterday
roaringllama
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What practical was your exam? Just checking because my practical is on the 14th, not the 10th like yours and the written paper is on the 20th for me.
roaringllama
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what was the practical?
roaringllama
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what was the practical?
WhyamIhere26
Rep:
?
(Original post by roaringllama)
what was the practical?
Well basically first you heat A HCl solution to 10 degrees and place it on a boiling tube ..then use an agar jelly containing phenolphthalein ...when u put the agar into the boiling tube u need to record the time it takes for the red colour of the agar to turn colourless.
Then i repeated the steps 3 times for 10 degrees...
Then i repeated the experiment for HcL solutions of temperatures 10,20,30,40,50,60 degrees
And finally youre observation would be greater the temperature ..lower the time taken to turn colourless
roaringllama
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks man. My practical is on the 14th btw. So now i know what to revise😂
roaringllama
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well basically first you heat A HCl solution to 10 degrees and place it on a boiling tube ..then use an agar jelly containing phenolphthalein ...when u put the agar into the boiling tube u need to record the time it takes for the red colour of the agar to turn colourless.
Then i repeated the steps 3 times for 10 degrees...
Then i repeated the experiment for HcL solutions of temperatures 10,20,30,40,50,60 degrees
And finally youre observation would be greater the temperature ..lower the time taken to turn colourless
thanks man. my practical is on the 14th. so now i know what to revise.
btecs098
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Mine is on the 20th aswell.
btecs098
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
how long does the practical take?
roaringllama
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What practical was your exam? Just checking because my practical is on the 14th, not the 10th like yours and the written paper is on the 20th for me.
isaac2020
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
after the exam on the 20th can someone please tell me the topics that came up and what the planning experiment was about
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (107)
28.38%
1 (61)
16.18%
2 (54)
14.32%
3 (60)
15.92%
4 (28)
7.43%
5 (25)
6.63%