The Student Room Group

alevel certificates??

So I’m on my 3rd year of Sixth Form. I finished an alevel last year and now one of the universities I’ve applied to have asked to see the certificate but I never got a certificate for it but I got a piece of paper that had all my grades on. Would that be enough?
I’m pretty sure your Sixth Form are given your certificate! If you have some kind of exams officer, go and chat to them about it and see if they have it, or if what you’ve been given is your certificate.
Original post by kmonte01
So I’m on my 3rd year of Sixth Form. I finished an alevel last year and now one of the universities I’ve applied to have asked to see the certificate but I never got a certificate for it but I got a piece of paper that had all my grades on. Would that be enough?

Your school will have it - ask them for it and any others like GCSE if you have not got them,
Reply 3
Original post by Muttley79
Your school will have it - ask them for it and any others like GCSE if you have not got them,

I have all of my gcse ones because I went to a high school the didn’t have a Sixth Form. Now I’m at a separate college. I’ll ask though. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending