Is it weird that I wear my uniform after school? Watch

Johnritik
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
When I get home from school I keep my uniform on, I have a shirt, tank top and blazer (no tie) even after school I have my shirts button fastened to the top, blazer buttoned up and shirt tucked in, call me weird but it’s comfy.
caitlind181
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Haha I was like that all the time! Even with a tie, blazer and button done up I just didn't find it uncomfortable at all. I'd usually take my blazer off and if I wasn't planning on wearing the same skirt the next day I would quite literally wear my uniform until I went to bed lol
Johnritik
Rep:
?
(Original post by caitlind181)
Haha I was like that all the time! Even with a tie, blazer and button done up I just didn't find it uncomfortable at all. I'd usually take my blazer off and if I wasn't planning on wearing the same skirt the next day I would quite literally wear my uniform until I went to bed lol
Same, it’s very comfortable, if we had a tie in our uniform I would definitely keep it on, fastened to the top nice and neat.
Karisa96
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Same for me.
I would keep my uniform on until I went to bed.
Couldn't be bothered to take everything off.
Johnritik
Rep:
?
I just kept it on because it’s was comfy and I like to wear stuff like that, I just wish my school rules was to have every thing buttoned; blazer, shirt.
user936
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 hours ago
My mum tends to question why I am in uniform at 6pm. When I’m at home, I leave my blazer on, my shirt tucked in with the top button on and my tie. I do this as I’m actually alright and comfortable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (76)
14.34%
1 (70)
13.21%
2 (66)
12.45%
20.19%
21.13%
5 (99)
18.68%

Watched Threads

Latest