The Student Room Group

Johnson & Johnson FLDP 2020

Has anybody heard anything regarding their application? I cannot find any discussions online whatsoever concerning their scheme!
I have not either! I have been searching too! Nice finding someone else in this situation too.
their shine system is not working either?!

what was your last stage in the application/ or last time you heard from them?

Edit: i just realised you applied for finance LDP. I applied to a different scheme, but the application process should be similar
(edited 4 years ago)
I heard I was invited to their AC a few weeks ago but nothing since then! They said they'd contact latest by 8th Jan and still no news which is a bit of a pain haha. I'd love to know if anyone else has been categorically invited so that I know I've been unsuccessful and can move on rather than be in limbo!
Your assessment is going faster than mine. I only had the online interview a few weeks ago. Hopefully they get back to you soon 😁 goodluck !
Thank you, all the best with yours!
Original post by piratestar3
Your assessment is going faster than mine. I only had the online interview a few weeks ago. Hopefully they get back to you soon 😁 goodluck !

Hi, I am interested in applying next year. Would you mind me asking what questions they asked during the video interview? 😊
Has anybody applied for the 20/21 cycle, specifically for the finance role?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending