Turn on thread page Beta

Knock Off Nigel!!! whats up with this?? watch

Announcements
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I wouldn't mind it too much if you could skip past it, but the fact you can't is irritating and patronising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RangerX)
    Closing down torrentspy was a great step to stopping illegal download
    Torrentspy closed itself down because it was going to come out that they'd destroyed evidence and lied about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    I wouldn't mind it too much if you could skip past it, but the fact you can't is irritating and patronising.
    They're probably assuming that the only reason you'd buy the film is so you could make hundreds of copies and start distributing pirated DVDs on a large scale. I mean, anyone who just wants to see the film will download it illegally, right? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    Can't you skip past? When I watch dvds on my laptop I always skip past them.

Although I think I'd rather like to be a real pirate ARRRR!:pirate2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebee)
    Can't you skip past? When I watch dvds on my laptop I always skip past them.

Although I think I'd rather like to be a real pirate ARRRR!:pirate2:
    i think thats the real problem, people dotn want to rip off films or any of that, they want to be pirates, stop calling it piracy and people will stop doing it.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.