My mums so strict with my uniform Watch

Johnritik
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m in secondary school and my mum makes me do my top button up and tuck my shirt in, she makes my trousers tight with the elastic and makes me tuck it in deeper at the back so it is tight around my neck and it’s neat, she also makes me do my both of my blazer buttons up and fasten my tie so it’s tight round my neck, in the morning she irons the collar on my shirt so that it is straight and neat, do you think this is strict? I also have to wear this till I go to bed, I’m not aloud to undo a single button: shirt, blazer and I can’t untuck my shirt. My collar is really tight around my neck too:
Last edited by Johnritik; 1 week ago
15AroraS
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Johnritik)
I’m in secondary school and my mum makes me do my top button up and tuck my shirt in, she makes my trousers tight with the elastic and makes me tuck it in deeper at the back so it is tight around my neck and it’s neat, she also makes me do my both of my blazer buttons up and fasten my tie so it’s tight round my neck, in the morning she irons the collar on my shirt so that it is straight and neat, do you think this is strict? I also have to wear this till I go to bed, I’m not aloud to undo a single button: shirt, blazer and I can’t untuck my shirt. My collar is really tight around my neck too:
i think she may have ocd mate
aw03
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
why do you have to wear it until bed? when you come home from school you still have to keep your uniform on?
Johnritik
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by aw03)
why do you have to wear it until bed? when you come home from school you still have to keep your uniform on?
Yes, I’m not aloud to untuck my shirt or undo any of my buttons.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (91)
12.78%
1 (90)
12.64%
2 (89)
12.5%
19.24%
23.03%
19.8%

Watched Threads