Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - How often do you wear make up watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: How often do you wear make up?
    Never
    8.90%
    Only on special occasions or parties
    17.44%
    Most times when i am going out with friends
    15.30%
    I put it on for school/lectures (and whenever out with friends)
    37.01%
    All the time, you wouldnt catch me without it
    21.35%

ReputationRep:
    Just out of interest

ReputationRep:
    Mostly if there's a possibility of bumping into someone who I know. If not, I can't be bothered really!

ReputationRep:
    usually yea. But not much.
    juss a bit of puffing, eye liner, mascara and gloss :p: and oh yea a bit of blush on

ReputationRep:
    All the time, I'd rather not wear make up cos my skin looks healthier without it but I just can't stop using it. Its a bad habit I guess!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear make-up if the only place I'm going in a day is to my best friend's house. If I'm going out at all, to anywhere I could be seen by people other than my best friend, I'll wear basic makeup (foundation, blusher, lipgloss).
    If I'm going out properly, I just add eyeliner and eyeshadow.

ReputationRep:
    All the time. Even if I'm not going out, I'll still put it on out of habit and because it makes me feel better.

ReputationRep:
    If I've got the time, I'll put some on for school. I always put mae up on when I'm going out with friends. But I don't wear much anyways. It's usually just powder, eye liner and lip gloss.

ReputationRep:
    if i plan on leaving the house i'll put on a bit of foundation/ mascara/ eyeliner just to look respectible. I hate going out without makeup on.

ReputationRep:
    I wear very little on a day-to-day basis. On special occasions I might put more on but I'm not too good with applying make-up myself.

ReputationRep:
    This make-up lark sounds like a foreign language to me

ReputationRep:
    Hardly ever. Only to parties and special occasions, and thats only if I can be bothered, and is only mascara, eye liner and lip gloss at most!

ReputationRep:
    I have two types of makeup..everyday makeup which includes tinted moisturiser, lick of mascara and lip gloss and then work/going out make up which involves foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, blusher, lipstick etc

ReputationRep:
    nope i never wear the stuff. I can't be bothered really and for me its a waste of money. It also gives me a hell of alot of spots and makes my skin gernerally bad.

The only make up i might use is concealer if my skin is really bad/awful but other than that nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Everyday tbh. That's mainly eyeliner, mascara, foundation/concealer (depending on how bad my skin is!)

I think in the last 5 years, ive only left the house without make-up on, a dozen times! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Going out with friends, rarely other then that.

ReputationRep:
    Never....but I might have to once I start working

ReputationRep:
    Never.

ReputationRep:
    Only on special occasions or parties, or when I am in a traffic jam and bored :p:

ReputationRep:
    i often leave the house without make-up but i try not to and just try to wear the basic of powder/mineral foundation. my normal make up for school or shopping is powder/mineral foundation, mascara, eyeliner and sometimes blusher and lipgloss. if im going out, ill wear the same as above but wear some nice eyeshadow as well or something.

ReputationRep:
    I feel naked without eyeliner, mascara and something on my lips.
    Sad, innit?

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.