The Student Room Group

IAL Edexcel Biology Questions and Answers

Poll

Would you be interested in purchasing an A Level subject Q&A? £5

Hello guys, in preparing for my IAL Edexcel Biology Unit 4: "Energy, environment, microbiology and immunity" exam, I created a document of questions and answers. These questions and answers:

1.Exceed 30 pages
2.Are relevant to the new IAL 2018 bio specification
3.Include pre written questions from past papers, the text book and the sample assessment material
4.As well as questions I wrote myself to help remember important facts
5.Most questions have a number indicating the number of marks it holds or an asterisk if it is a made up question
6.The answer response is in chronological bullet points with each point indicating one mark
7.Are very helpful for revision

I am considering selling this document for £5.00 sterling pounds please feel free to let me know what you think and indicate on the poll whether or not you might be interested. I have included a sample for you to view, please see the attached file.

Me and my brother are both taking A Levels right now so we have many notes and files that I am sure could help other students. We are studying A Level Biology, Chemistry and mathematics. We also both did a wide range of subjects in iGCSE.

PLEASE VIEW THE SAMPLE BEFORE REACTING TO THE POLL.

Once again feel free to let me know on this thread what you think about the material, other material we may have, the price or anything you may want to talk about.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending