Watch
RoisinTewkesbury
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by emilynxlan)
Make sure you do take plenty of rest over the break! :hugs:
Of course! I am relaxing today but I'm going to be back on the grind tomorrow. Thank you for your support!
RoisinTewkesbury
Rep:
?
Hello everybody!

I am currently writing this in-between subjects (studying/homework) and I realised I forgot about this.... Oops:dontknow:

I have been very stressed lately because of homework, revision, another set of mocks coming up and my first GCSE exam is in two weeks (kill me now). We're in the process of hearing each other's monologues which I really don't feel confident with mine so it's gonna be fun you know? This girl in my group is really annoying me and I'm literally not gonna speak to her ever again after this exam so bye:banghead:

This isn't a very enticing entry today but I've been feeling really down and tired lately so bare with me?

Thanks for reading! Free free to ask any questions!
LovingLucy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RoisinTewkesbury)
Hello everybody!

I am currently writing this in-between subjects (studying/homework) and I realised I forgot about this.... Oops:dontknow:

I have been very stressed lately because of homework, revision, another set of mocks coming up and my first GCSE exam is in two weeks (kill me now). We're in the process of hearing each other's monologues which I really don't feel confident with mine so it's gonna be fun you know? This girl in my group is really annoying me and I'm literally not gonna speak to her ever again after this exam so bye:banghead:

This isn't a very enticing entry today but I've been feeling really down and tired lately so bare with me?

Ooh good luck I’ve got my practice day tomorrow and my exams on Monday.

Hope you cheer up a bit xx
Mujstar
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello everybody!

I feel u, the stress of GCSE’s are really getting to ya. Just try and relax a little and remember that after all this that u did ur best. Hope u smash those exams comin up
RoisinTewkesbury
Rep:
?
I did feel a little less stressed than yesterday but it's still up there.
(Original post by LovingLucy)
Ooh good luck I’ve got my practice day tomorrow and my exams on Monday.

Hope you cheer up a bit xx
Good luck to you Lucy. I hope you smash it
(Original post by Mujstar)
I feel u, the stress of GCSE’s are really getting to ya. Just try and relax a little and remember that after all this that u did ur best. Hope u smash those exams comin up
Thank you so much! I need to take a breather and good luck to you in the future
LovingLucy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did feel a little less stressed than yesterday but it's still up there.

Good luck to you Lucy. I hope you smash it

Thank you so much! I need to take a breather and good luck to you in the future
Thank you so much 🙂
emilynxlan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello everybody!

Hope you get plenty of time to relax between now and your first exam ❤️
RoisinTewkesbury
Rep:
?
Hope you get plenty of time to relax between now and your first exam ❤️
Thank You!
RoisinTewkesbury
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello everybody!

I am currently writing this from home while on isolation. It has been an eventful week to say the least.

Well.... I did get in to that sixth form I applied to but I think that I am going to stay at my school just because I feel like my maths teacher is going to give me a 5 and they won't allow me in unless I get a 6.

Leavers day was also very eventful. The yr 11's always have a tradition where they go into the canteen and play music but some people decided it would be a good idea to jump on a table and they broke it.

Finally, some family problems have got in the way so I am having a whale of the time right now.

So in conclusion, my life has been great right now how about you?

Thanks for reading. Feel free to ask me any questions!
emilynxlan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm glad to hear that you got into the sixth form but I understand where you're coming from grades-wise. If you're ever in any bother just send me a wee message here or on Twitter/Instagram (gerardswarning) and I'll reply as soon as I can :heart:
RoisinTewkesbury
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm glad to hear that you got into the sixth form but I understand where you're coming from grades-wise. If you're ever in any bother just send me a wee message here or on Twitter/Instagram (gerardswarning) and I'll reply as soon as I can :heart:
Thank you so much! Honestly means a lot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (272)
15.51%
Uncertainty around my education (274)
15.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (174)
9.92%
Isolating with family (123)
7.01%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (79)
4.5%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (147)
8.38%
Loneliness (174)
9.92%
Financial worries (70)
3.99%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (160)
9.12%
Exposure to negative news/social media (125)
7.13%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (156)
8.89%

Watched Threads