Are my feet too big for my height? (5’1)

Watch
Lizbeth.BB
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am a 5’1 female, and I sometimes get a bit insecure about my shoe size because it think it’s too big. I wear a 3.5 uk or 6.5 in US women
Luna__
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I'm also 5'1. My family's feet are known for being small and I wear 5.5-6.5 US (depends on the brand).
liam.ro
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Your foot to height ratio is of an unlawful proportion, and is absolutely unacceptable.

On a separate note, variation in foot size is as common as anything, explaining my 5'0 friends with 4.0 UK and 6'4 friends with 8.5 UK.
Lizbeth.BB
Rep:
(Original post by Luna__)
I'm also 5'1. My family's feet are known for being small and I wear 5.5-6.5 US (depends on the brand).
Seem like we have a pretty similar shoe size and I’m mostly a 6.5 or 6 in shoes
Lizbeth.BB
Rep:
(Original post by liam.ro)
Your foot to height ratio is of an unlawful proportion, and is absolutely unacceptable.

On a separate note, variation in foot size is as common as anything, explaining my 5'0 friends with 4.0 UK and 6'4 friends with 8.5 UK.
Wym by unlawful proportion? Is there specific proportions ?
elvis.musicxx
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lizbeth.BB)
I am a 5’1 female, and I sometimes get a bit insecure about my shoe size because it think it’s too big. I wear a 3.5 uk or 6.5 in US women
It is not quite big of a deal, you're just being insecure. Unless you look like a midget with feet as big as of big foot's :3
Appirition
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
You are what you are, and you can't change it.
At 5'1" I'd say UK size 3.5 is very proportional, but stop worrying about it because nobody else will have any issue with the size of your feet.
WildLuxray99
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
That's not that big lol, honestly I doubt people are judging how big your feet are XD
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
You wouldn’t be able to change it even if they were massive so not much point in asking.
Jasmine528
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Oof I'm 5'2 and wear size 5 in UK, if yours are too big then I don't know how mine would be described :'D Really don't think you should worry about it, I have never been aware and no one has commented on mine despite them being more disproportional than yours
bones-mccoy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I'm 5 foot 1 with size 5 feet and they look just fine, definitely in proportion
Drewski
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Wym by unlawful proportion? Is there specific proportions ?
He's taking the piss.

Nobody gives a flying **** what size your feet are.
gomgossa
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
How can you say that’s big haha. Would you want them to be a size 2 so that you can’t buy shoes in the women’s section of most shops ? I’m 5’1” and wear size 4 and people don’t really comment on my feet unless to say they’re small so idk
Vicky_0412
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Omg that’s exactly how tall I am myself and I’ve got exactly the same shoe size too😂🤭honestly don’t worry about it...the worst that could happen is people having a good laugh out of it (oops been there done that)
username5027880
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
No dont worry.
I dont think your shoe size is to big.
To put things in perspective.
I'm a 5'8" female, and I wear a uk size 7.
username5114988
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
No your shoe size is normal. I'm 5'6 with size 6 feet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (3)
5.45%
October 2021 (31)
56.36%
November 2021 (7)
12.73%
December 2021 (5)
9.09%
January 2021 (5)
9.09%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (2)
3.64%