This upcoming election reminded me of something Watch

Poll: Do you think trump be selected for the 2020 elections?
most likely (1)
20%
likey (2)
40%
no ways (1)
20%
maybe ? (1)
20%
suraya elyas
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
brexit , trump.. who knows ?
suraya elyas
Rep:
?
Name:  sgnuzn75bz941.png
Views: 7
Size:  250.2 KB
EggyWeggyIII
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If anything we've learned it's that the left is becoming MORE unpopular.

People are dis-associating themselves with the left because there are some extremist nutjobs (like Corbyn) and ANTIFA. Everybody just hates them and doesn't want to support the same political group as them. This is why Trump will win in 2020.
suraya elyas
Rep:
?
(Original post by EggyWeggyIII)

People are dis-associating themselves with the left because there are some extremist nutjobs (like Corbyn) and ANTIFA. Everybody just hates them and doesn't want to support the same political group as them. This is why Trump will win in 2020.
Do you think thats all trumps actions were done for the welfare of the people.. or some were for revenge..

the fact that he has fired most of his staff in the whitehouse is shocking and the dispute between him and the iranian millitary official.. was that ryt???
EggyWeggyIII
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by suraya elyas)
Do you think thats all trumps actions were done for the welfare of the people.. or some were for revenge..

the fact that he has fired most of his staff in the whitehouse is shocking and the dispute between him and the iranian millitary official.. was that ryt???
Don't get me wrong - Trump is a crap president and shocking too. But the left in America is so extreme that people don't want to be associated with it, which is why he'll win.
suraya elyas
Rep:
?
Don't get me wrong - Trump is a crap president and shocking too. But the left in America is so extreme that people don't want to be associated with it, which is why he'll win.
true .. i get where u r coming from... so ur voting for trump in the elections... ?
EggyWeggyIII
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by suraya elyas)
true .. i get where u r coming from... so ur voting for trump in the elections... ?
Since I'm British, I can't. And even if I could, I wouldn't vote for Trump.
suraya elyas
Rep:
?
Since I'm British, I can't. And even if I could, I wouldn't vote for Trump.
ok... but if u could.. who would you choose....
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Nah. The left has never been that popular. Nor has the right. Politics is won in the centre. Brexit aside, Boris has lunched to the centre, especially in the way he is talking about paying the north back for borrowed votes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (12)
7.79%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (17)
11.04%
No, but maybe I will look into it (45)
29.22%
No and I wouldn't consider it (80)
51.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise