Rolo1234
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Is my GCSE mocks good or bad, I want to get 4 8's 2 7's 1 6 1 distinction and 1 B in add maths.
Maths: 8
Combined Science: 8-8
English Language: 5(1 mark off a 6)
English literature: 6(1 mark off a 7)
Geography: 3 :/
RS: 6( I mark off a 7)
BTEC creative media: Merit
Add maths: B
Zystinya
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
it's mostly good your English lang will probs improve but you need to get your geography grade up because it decreases your average which If you want to go into something competitive or join the honours programme at sixth form isn't great.
OkDan_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Those are good grades for mocks. They're better than mine. Lool, I got 2 6s, a 5 and the rest are 3s. But I didn't revise that much so, hopefully I do much better in my next mocks.
Rolo1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zystinya)
it's mostly good your English lang will probs improve but you need to get your geography grade up because it decreases your average which If you want to go into something competitive or join the honours programme at sixth form isn't great.
thx for the awsome reply and I am not trying to go to something like a grammar school but a normal school where entry requirments and 5 4's. So your saying everything is good except geography
Rolo1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by OkDan_)
Those are good grades for mocks. They're better than mine. Lool, I got 2 6s, a 5 and the rest are 3s. But I didn't revise that much so, hopefully I do much better in my next mocks.
good luck!
OkDan_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rolo1234)
good luck!
Thank you
Rolo1234
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
any more opinions on my results?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (16)
7.69%
They've been reasonable (88)
42.31%
Not feeling great... (51)
24.52%
They are TERRIBLE! (53)