The Student Room Group

Boy problems

So I really want your opinions, so basically I’ve fancied this boy for a while but I’ve had a boyfriend of 2 years who is now no longer involved with me, this boy was mates with my ex but would message my mates telling me I deserve netter and always asked why I go back to him, but end of last year we spoke on an off like not every day but every other week or something and then we slept together and we haven’t spoken as much but he liked my pictures on Instagram but has noW stopped liking them but his mates would message me saying he wants to know where you’re at, he’s buzzing to see you” when he came to the place he didn’t speak to me, I’ve not really spoken to him that much, but it’s just confusing? He won’t like my insta pictures, he’s in my private story which he’s always like the first to view, his mates says he’s buzzing to see me but then DOESNT speak to me? I don’t understand, his whole group of boys try messaging me but not him so idk
Original post by Anonymous
So I really want your opinions, so basically I’ve fancied this boy for a while but I’ve had a boyfriend of 2 years who is now no longer involved with me, this boy was mates with my ex but would message my mates telling me I deserve netter and always asked why I go back to him, but end of last year we spoke on an off like not every day but every other week or something and then we slept together and we haven’t spoken as much but he liked my pictures on Instagram but has noW stopped liking them but his mates would message me saying he wants to know where you’re at, he’s buzzing to see you” when he came to the place he didn’t speak to me, I’ve not really spoken to him that much, but it’s just confusing? He won’t like my insta pictures, he’s in my private story which he’s always like the first to view, his mates says he’s buzzing to see me but then DOESNT speak to me? I don’t understand, his whole group of boys try messaging me but not him so idk

Why not contact him and see if he wishes to speak or not. If he makes no effort or cant deal with a conversation , then just leave it and ignbore his m8s as not worth taking time over.

He is capable of saying he is interested or not. He should know and you shouldnt have to ask more than once.

I think he doesent wanna talk to u cos u have a bf and he thinks ur happy with him. If u 'fancy' him u should deffo break up with ur bf rn cos its not healthy if u have a bf and u like another guy. But maybe what u need is time and u should message him.
Reply 3
He only found you attractive when you were dating his friend as you were unavailable to him. Off limits. It sounds like after you slept with him he soon lost interest. Happens all the time with self centered guys. I dont think this will work for you.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Why not contact him and see if he wishes to speak or not. If he makes no effort or cant deal with a conversation , then just leave it and ignbore his m8s as not worth taking time over.

He is capable of saying he is interested or not. He should know and you shouldnt have to ask more than once.

He has pied me off 2 times, n then when I say well I have tried with you” he replies with Iknow sorry:frown: so how would u take that? He knows I like him but I just don’t think he’s that type to show his feelings but I could be getting the complete wrong end of the stick
Reply 5
Original post by dennaj54
He only found you attractive when you were dating his friend as you were unavailable to him. Off limits. It sounds like after you slept with him he soon lost interest. Happens all the time with self centered guys. I dont think this will work for you.

That’s something I thought of aswell, Thankyou
Reply 6
I think he doesent wanna talk to u cos u have a bf and he thinks ur happy with him. If u 'fancy' him u should deffo break up with ur bf rn cos its not healthy if u have a bf and u like another guy. But maybe what u need is time and u should message him.

Im not with my boyfriend anymore he’s seeing someone else and this boy knows he is, I don’t have the balls to message him because he will ask to come round then will change n then know he’s pied me off and will apologise but not give an explanation, he knew I wasn’t happy with my ex he was the one telling my mate like why does she go back to him he’s a psycho”
He has pied me off 2 times, n then when I say well I have tried with you” he replies with Iknow sorry:frown: so how would u take that? He knows I like him but I just don’t think he’s that type to show his feelings but I could be getting the complete wrong end of the stick

Not worth the effort, move on. You keep making excuses for him. He wouldnt do that if he was ionterested enough.
Reply 8
Not worth the effort, move on. You keep making excuses for him. He wouldnt do that if he was ionterested enough.

It’s hard because I’ve always had a thing for him n he’s always tried to shoot his shot n I still fancied him when I was in my last relationship
It’s hard because I’ve always had a thing for him n he’s always tried to shoot his shot n I still fancied him when I was in my last relationship

Of you want clarity be decisive. If you want to spend lots of time wibdering then be indecisive. Your life, your choice.
Of you want clarity be decisive. If you want to spend lots of time wibdering then be indecisive. Your life, your choice.

If he cared he would show?
If he cared he would show?

You are going to have to interpret his actions and see if they match up to what he is saying. If they dont work out why.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending